Total Price: $650.98Check items to add to the cart or
The 3M CARTPAK SF165 is a replacement cartridge kit, designed for the SF165 ScaleGARD HT water filtration system for steam table and rethermalizer water filtration applications. Included in this kit are 1 HF65 cartridge and 1 HF8-S cartridge.
In addition to reducing chlorine taste and odor, the cartridges will reduce cyst, bacteria and sediment reduction to 3.0 micron and at a flow rate of up to 3.34 GPM. Capacity is 35,000 gallons. These cartridges help protect your equipment by reducing sediment and chlorine to improve your water quality.
The CARTPAK SF165 contains a Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated design. The product Contains a maximum operating temperature of 100 degrees F (37.8 degrees C) and a maximum operating pressure of 125 psi (862 kPa).
3M CARTPAK SF165 Features
- Includes 1 HF65 cartridge and 1 HF8-S cartridge
- 3M Product Number: 5613811
- Chlorine taste and odor reduction with sediment reduction and a scale inhibitor
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated design
- For SF165 ScaleGARD HT water filtration system
- Capacity: 35,000 gallons
- Service flow rate: 3.34 GPM
- Micron rating: 3.0
- Maximum operating temperature: 100 degrees F (37.8 degrees C)
- Maximum operating pressure: 125 psi (862 kPa)
3M CARTPAK SF165 Benefits
- Helps protect your equipment, as well as reducing sediment and chlorine to improve your water quality
|Ship Weight||9 lb|
|Model Number||CARTPAK SF165|
|Manufacturer Part #||CARTPAK SF165|
|3M Product Number||5613811|
|Cartridge Type||Sanitary Quick Change (SQC)|
|Kit Contents||1 HF65 And 1 HF8-S Cartridge|
|Compatibility||SF165 ScaleGARD HT Water Filtration System|
|Filter Type||Scale, Sediment, Chlorine Taste And Odor|
|Micron Rating||3.0 Microns|
|Service Flow Rate||3.34 GPM|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||100 Degrees F (37.8 Degrees C)|
|Maximum Pressure||125 PSI|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet
1 Year Limited Warranty
Download Product ResourcesClick to View Spec
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software.