The 3M CFS8720-S is a Series 8000 12 7/8" high, 3 3/16" diameter SQC (Sanitary Quick Change) replacement cartridge. This product will assist with particulate reduction, chlorine taste/odor reduction, and also includes a scale inhibitor. This replacement cartridge has a flow rate of 1.5 GPM with a 5.0 micron rating.
TThe 3M CFS8720-S has a maximum operating temperature of 100 degrees F (37.8 degrees C). The cartridge works with CFS6000 and CFS7000 series systems and specifically designed for point-of-use foodservice applications. NSF listed.
3M CFS8720-S Features
- Series 8000 replacement cartridge
- 3M Product Number: 5631904
- Particulate, chlorine taste and odor reduction with scale inhibition
- 12 7/8" high, 3 3/16" diameter
- For CFS6000 and CFS7000 series systems
- Service flow rate: 1.5 GPM
- Micron rating: 5.0
- Maximum operating temperature: 100 degrees F (37.8 degrees C)
3M CFS8720-S Benefits
- Specifically designed for point-of-use foodservice applications
- NSF listed
Height: 12 7/8"
Diameter: 3 3/16"
|Ship Weight||5 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||CFS8720-S|
|3M Product Number||5631904|
|Height||12 7/8 Inches|
|Diameter||3 3/16 Inches|
|Filter Type||Scaling, Sediment, Chlorine Taste And Odor|
|Micron Rating||5.0 Microns|
|Service Flow Rate||1.5 GPM|
|Compatibility||CFS6000 and CFS7000 Series Systems|
|Filter Systems Types||Point-Of-Use Foodservice Applications|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||100 Degrees F (37.8 Degrees C)|
|Maximum Pressure||125 PSI|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet
1 Year Limited Warranty
Download Product ResourcesClick to View Spec
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software.