High quality water is crucial to the taste of espresso and the ESP114-T is a single-cartridge water filtration system from 3M that is specifically designed to reduce hardness as well as chlorine taste and odor to improve the appearance, consistency, and taste of your espresso and espresso-based drinks. The water filtration system also uses a strong-acid sodium ion-exchange resin to reduce calcium and magnesium ions that help prevent hard scale formation on heating coils and boilers.
These water filtration systems use a patented valve-in-head design that makes cartridge change-outs simple. They can shut off and vent water simultaneously. The cartridge design of this water filtration system is a Sanitary Quick Change (SQC), which minimizes the possibility of leakage and contamination while changing cartridges. The 3/8" FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow for direct or easily adjustable connections to plumbing lines.
The 3M ESP114-T water filtration system uses a premium activated carbon. The service flow rate is 0.5 gallons per minute (1.9 liters per minute).
3M ESP114-T Features
- System includes: head assembly with integral mounting bracket and a single cartridge filter
- Premium activated carbon and strong-acid ion-exchange medium
- Valve-In-Head water filter system
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) cartridge design
- Automatic internal 1/4 turn shut-off valve
- Port for optional downstream pressure gauge
- Removes hardness up to 700 grains
- Flow rate: up to 0.5 gallons per minute (1.9 liters per minute)
- Maximum operating pressure: 125 psi (862 kPa)
- 3/8" FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports
- Filter cartridges: O-ring seal type
- Replacement cartridge: PS114 (3M part number: 56109-09)
- Case quantity: 6
3M ESP114-T Benefits
- Designed to reduce hardness as well as chlorine taste and odor
- Improves the appearance, consistency, and taste of your espresso and espresso-based drinks
- Reduces calcium and magnesium ions to prevent hard scale formation
Height: 15 1/2"
|Ship Weight||4.00 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||ESP114-T|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Service Flow Rate||.5 GPM|
|Maximum Temperature||100° F|
|Maximum Pressure||125 PSI|
|Dimensions(HxW)||15-1/2" x 4"|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet
1 Year Against Manufacturer Defect
Download Product ResourcesClick to View Spec
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software.
- 700 Grains
- 1,100 Grains