Removing hardness up to 1100 grains, the 3M ESP124-T water softener system provides the high quality water that improves the appearance, consistency, and taste of your espresso and espresso-based drinks. This is a single-cartridge water filtration system, specifically designed to reduce hardness as well as chlorine taste/odor. The water softener system uses a strong-acid sodium ion-exchange resin, reducing calcium and magnesium ions. This helps prevent hard scale formation on heating coils and boilers.
These water filtration systems use a patented valve-in-head design that makes cartridge change-outs simple. They can shut off and vent water simultaneously. The cartridge design of this water filtration system is a Sanitary Quick Change (SQC), which minimizes the possibility of leakage and contamination while changing cartridges. The 3/8" FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow for direct or easily adjustable connections to plumbing lines.
The 3M ESP124-T water filtration system uses a premium activated carbon. The service flow rate is 0.5 gallons per minute (1.9 liters per minute).
3M ESP124-T Features
- System includes: head assembly with integral mounting bracket and a single cartridge filter
- Premium activated carbon and strong-acid ion-exchange medium
- Valve-In-Head water filter system
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) cartridge design
- Automatic internal 1/4 turn shut-off valve
- Port for optional downstream pressure gauge
- Removes hardness up to 1,100 grains
- Flow rate: up to 0.5 gallons per minute (1.9 liters per minute)
- Maximum operating pressure: 125 psi (862 kPa)
- 3/8" FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports
- Filter cartridges: O-ring seal type
- Replacement cartridge: PS124 (3M part number: 56109-07)
- Case quantity: 4
3M ESP124-T Benefits
- Designed to reduce hardness as well as chlorine taste and odor
- Improves the appearance, consistency, and taste of your espresso and espresso-based drinks
- Reduces calcium and magnesium ions to prevent hard scale formation
|Ship Weight||4.00 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||ESP124-T|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Service Flow Rate||.5 GPM|
|Maximum Temperature||100° F|
|Maximum Pressure||125 PSI|
|Dimensions(HxW)||19-3/4" x 4"|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet
1 Year Against Manufacturer Defect
Download Product ResourcesClick to View Spec
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software.
- 1,100 Grains