Scotsman C1848SA-32 48" Air Cooled 1909 Lb Small Cube Ice Machine
Scotsman C1848SA Product Details
The Scotsman C1848SA is an air-cooled ice machine cuber head built by Scotsman. This modular ice machine measures 48-inches in width, and is built to meet the needs of commercial and industrial applications. In ideal conditions, the Scotsman C1848SA can make a maximum of 1909 pounds of small cube ice every 24 hours. Industry-standard small cube ice measures 7/8" x 7/8" x 3/8". Small cube ice is well-suited for cooling beverages rapidly because of its high surface area to volume ratio.
The Scotsman C1848SA is part of the Scotsman Prodigy Series. Scotsman's Prodigy Series line of high-performance ice machines are engineered to waste less water and energy than the competition. The Scotsman C1848SA cuber head has a width of 48-inches, allowing it to be used in conjunction with a variety of different-sized ice bins. The Scotsman C1848SA uses a self-contained air-cooled condenser, which cools the condenser without generating waste water. The Scotsman C1848SA is more than able to meet the large-scale ice making needs of businesses such as hotels, cafeterias, and hospitals.
The Scotsman C1848SA ice machine utilizes Scotsman's AquaArmor anti-microbial technology. AgIon, an antiseptic compound, is infused into every water and ice contact surface, which kills many common water-borne pathogens, including bacteria, mold, and algae. The Scotsman C1848SA ensures that the ice your business serves is both safe and high quality.
Scotsman C1848SA Features
- Yields up to 1909 LB of ice per day
- Produces small cube ice
- Air-cooled condenser minimizes waste water production
- Service panels detach easily, making machine maintenance straightforward
Scotsman C1848SA Ice Style
- Industry-standard small cube ice
- Small cube ice size: 7/8" x 7/8" x 3/8"
- Ideal for ice dispensers, retail, and ice buckets
Scotsman C1848SA Benefits
- User receives visual machine status updates via AutoAlert external indicator lights
- Scotsman's AquaArmor anti-microbial protection system prevents the proliferation of common water-borne pathogens such as algae, amoebae, and bacteria
- WaterSense® technology actively reduces scale buildup by removing waste water and dirt particles from the machine after every freezing cycle
|Ship Weight||355 lbs.|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||29" x 48" x 24"|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||1,909 lb|
|Ice Type||Small Size Cubes|
|Made In America||Yes|
|Water Usage||19.3 gal/100 lb|
|Power Usage||4.9 kWh/100 lb|