The COH-3100WPRO is a professional half-size heavy-duty stainless steel countertop convection oven from Empura with double-wall glass doors that will hold (4) half-size sheet pans with 3-5" of space between each shelf.
The convection operates with manual control knobs to set temperatures between 120 to 500 degrees F and it has a 60-minute timer, an interior light, and a cook and hold feature keeps food warm for up to 180 minutes.
The COH-3100WPRO countertop convection oven is an electric unit that runs on 220 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 14 Amps for 3100 Watts and it has a power cord with a NEMA 6-20P plug.
The convection oven is NSF listed and CE listed.
Empura COH-3100WPRO Features
- Professional half-size countertop convection oven
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
- Double-wall glass doors
- Holds (4) half-size sheet pans with 3-5" of space between each shelf
- Manual control knobs
- Temperature range: 120 to 500 degrees F
- 60-minute timer
- Interior light
- Electrical specifications: 220 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 14 Amps for 3100 Watts, NEMA 6-20P plug
Empura COH-3100WPRO Benefits
- Cook and hold feature keeps food warm for up to 180 minutes
- NSF listed
- CE listed
Depth: 21 1/2"
|Ship Weight||165 LBS|
|Manufacturer Part #||COH-3100WPRO|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Half-Size Pan Capacity||4|