The E-COQ-1750W is a professional quarter-size heavy-duty stainless steel countertop convection oven from Empura with double-wall glass doors that will hold (3) quarter-size sheet pans with 3 1/2" of space between each shelf.
The convection operates with manual control knobs to set temperatures between 120 to 480 degrees F and it has a 120-minute timer.
The E-COQ-1750W countertop convection oven is an electric unit that runs on 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 14.5 Amps for 1750 Watts and it has a power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
The convection oven is NSF listed and CE listed.
Empura E-COQ-1750W Features
- Professional quarter-size countertop convection oven
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
- Double-wall glass doors
- Holds (3) quarter-size sheet pans with 3 1/2" of space between each shelf
- Manual control knobs
- Temperature range: 120 to 480 degrees F
- 120-minute timer
- Electrical specifications: 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 14.5 Amps for 1750 Watts, NEMA 5-15P plug
Empura E-COQ-1750W Benefits
- NSF listed
- CE listed
Height: 12 1/2”
Width: 20 3/4”
Depth: 15 1/2”
|Ship Weight||54 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||E-COQ-1750W|
|Height||12 1/2 Inches|
|Width||20 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||15 1/2 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Temperature||120 - 480 Degrees F|
1 Year Limited Warranty (under Normal Usage) Repair or Replace