The Empura E-GRID-16 is a heavy-duty stainless steel electric countertop griddle that has a 15 1/2" x 16" flat griddle surface. The griddle has a bottom mounted grease collection pan that makes it easy to clean.
The temperature control switch allows you to set the griddle at a range from 120 to 570 degrees F and it has 3" high side and back splashes for protection.
The E-GRID-16 countertop griddle runs on 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 14.5 Amps for 1750 Watts and it uses a NEMA 5-15P plug.
The countertop griddle is NSF listed and CE listed.
Empura E-GRID-16 Features
- Countertop griddle
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
- 15 1/2" x 16" flat griddle surface
- 3" high side and back splashes
- Temperature control switch
- Bottom mounted grease collection pan
- Temperature range: 120 to 570 degrees F
- Electrical specifications: 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 14.5 Amps for 1750 Watts, NEMA 5-15P plug
Empura E-GRID-16 Benefits
- Side and back splashes provide protection
- Easy to clean with bottom mounted grease collection pan
- NSF listed
- CE listed
Cooking Area Dimensions:
Width: 15 1/2”
|Ship Weight||69 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||E-GRID-16|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Side and Backsplash Height||3" High|
|Work Surface Dimensions (WxD)||15.5" x 16"|
|Temperature||120 - 570 Degrees F|
|Cooking Surface Material||Stainless Steel|