The Empura E-GRID-24 is a heavy-duty stainless steel electric countertop griddle that has a 15 1/2" x 24" flat griddle surface. The griddle has a bottom mounted grease collection pan that makes it easy to clean.
The temperature control switch allows you to set the griddle at a range from 120 to 570 degrees F and it has 3" high side and back splashes for protection.
The E-GRID-24 countertop griddle runs on 208-240 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 14.9 Amps for 2680-3570 Watts and it uses a NEMA 6-20P plug.
The countertop griddle is NSF listed and CE listed.
Empura E-GRID-24 Features
- Countertop griddle
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
- 15 1/2" x 24" flat griddle surface
- 3" high side and back splashes
- Temperature control switch
- Bottom mounted grease collection pan
- Temperature range: 120 to 570 degrees F
- Electrical specifications: 208-240 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 14.9 Amps for 2680-3570 Watts, NEMA 6-20P plug
Empura E-GRID-24 Benefits
- Side and back splashes provide protection
- Easy to clean with bottom mounted grease collection pan
- NSF listed
- CE listed
Cooking Area Dimensions:
Width: 15 1/2"
|Ship Weight||118 LBS|
|Manufacturer Part #||E-GRID-24|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Side and Backsplash Height||3" High|
|Work Surface Dimensions (WxD)||15.5"x 24"|
|Temperature||120 - 570 Degrees F|
|Cooking Surface Material||Stainless Steel|
One Year Limited Warranty