The Empura E-HPIC-3414 is a clear single door, insulated undercounter half-height heated proofer and holding cabinet that holds up to 14 full-size sheet pans with 1 1/2" clearance space between slides. The cabinet features an insulated door and cabinet walls, 1.2" with an R value of 0.8
The proofer and holding cabinet has a Heating mode that uses adjustable settings to maintain cabinet temperature up to 185 degrees F and a Proof mode that provides humidity between 30% and 95% and maintains internal temperature up to 115 degrees F.
The cabinet has an extruded and anodized corrosion-resistant aluminum frame, an easy to read LED thermometer and an air baffle design with forced air circulation. The unit rolls smoothly on (4) 5'' casters with top brakes on the (2) front casters.
The E-HPIC-3414 heated proofer and holding cabinet runs on 120 Volts for 1500 Watts and it has a 6 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
The proofer and holding cabinet is ETL listed for the United States and Canada and it is ETL-Sanitation listed.
Empura E-HPIC-3414 Features
- Undercounter half-height heated proofer and holding cabinet
- Clear single door, insulated
- Insulated door and cabinet walls, 1.2" with an R value of 0.8
- Capacity: 14 full-size sheet pans
- 1 1/2" clearance space between slides
- Heating mode: maintains cabinet temperature up to 185 degrees F
- Proof mode: provides humidity between 30% and 95%, maintains temperature up to 115 degrees F
- Extruded and anodized corrosion-resistant aluminum frame
- LED thermometer
- Air baffle design with forced air circulation
- Electrical specification: 120 Volts, 1500 Watts
- 6 ft power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
- (4) 5'' casters, top brakes (2) front casters
Empura E-HPIC-3414 Benefits
- Easy to read LED thermometer
- ETL listed for the United States and Canada
- ETL-Sanitation listed
|Ship Weight||102 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||E-HPIC-3414|
|Cabinet Material||Anodized 6063 Aluminum|
|Door Material||Clear Polycarbonate|
|Overall Dimensions(HxWxD)||32.74" x 22.83” x 33.27”|
|Capacity||14 Full Size Pans|
|Heating Temperature Range||up to 185 degrees F|
|Proofing Temperature Range||up to 115 degrees F|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet
1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Download Product ResourcesClick to View Spec
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software.