The E-KBB72-3G-24 is a 73.1" wide 3-section, insulated refrigerated back bar storage cabinet from Empura with storage capacity to hold up to 84 x 6 pks of 12 oz. cans or 378 12 oz. bottles. The cooler has (3) hinged glass doors with locks. This back bar cooler has a self- contained refrigeration system with a left-side mounted compressor that uses CFC-free R290 refrigerant.
There is foam insulation throughout the cabinet and it features an electronic thermostat with an easy to read digital LED display. The cooler maintains temperatures between 33 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit.
There is a 304 stainless steel interior floor on this cooler and it has a 430 stainless steel top and interior walls that will remain durable for years. The cooler is UL listed in the United States and Canada, and it is UL EPH Classified.
The Empura E-KBB72-3G-24 back bar bottle cooler runs on 115 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase for 1/2 HP and it includes a power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Empura E-KBB72-3G-24 Features
- 73.1" wide
- Storage Capacity: 84 x 6 pks of 12 oz. cans or 378 12 oz. bottles
- 430 Stainless Steel Top
- 430 Stainless Steel Interior Walls with 304 Stainless Steel Floor
- Stainless Steel Framework Construction
- Heavy-duty, Wear-resistant, Black-painted Exterior
- (3) hinged glass doors with locks
- Positive Seal Gaskets
- Foam insulation throughout the entire cabinet
- CFC-free Refrigerant: R290
- Left-Side Mounted, Self-contained Refrigeration
- 6 adjustable plastic-coated wire shelves
- Electronic Thermostat
- Digital LED Temperature Display for accurate control and easy reading
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase for 1/2 HP
- Includes power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Temperature Range: 33 - 41 degrees Fahrenheit
Empura E-KBB72-3G-24 Benefits
- Perfect way to merchandise and store your beer, soda, and other beverages
- UL listed for the United States and Canada
- UL EPH certified
|Ship Weight||417 LBS|
|Manufacturer Part #||E-KBB72-3G-24|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||73.1” x 41.7” x 24.4”|
|Storage Capacity||20.8 Cubic Feet|
|Temperature||33°F - 41°F / 0.5°C - 5°C|
|Number of 12 oz. Bottles||63 6 Packs|
|Number of 12 oz. Cans||84 6 Packs|
|Number of Doors||3|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet
- 2 Year Parts and Labor
- 5 Year Compressor Warranty
Download Product ResourcesClick to View Spec
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software.