The Empura E-KDD1 is a direct draw beer dispenser with 1 tap and 1 self-closing hinged door with a key lock that features a 3" diameter beer column that is cold air channeled and insulated for consistent beer temperature and helps reduce foam to provide the perfect pour. The dispenser holds (1) 1/2 keg.
The beer dispenser has an electronic thermostat that provides accurate temperature control and a digital LED temperature display that is easy to read. The exterior of this beer dispenser has a heavy duty, wear-resistant laminated black vinyl front and sides, and a galvanized steel back. The counterop and lid is all stainless steel for durability and easy cleaning.
There is foam insulation on the beer dispenser and it uses CFC free R290 refrigerant. There are 4" casters (lockable in front) on the unit.
The E-KDD1 direct draw beer dispenser runs on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and it includes a power cord with a NEMA-5-15P plug.
This direct draw beer dispenser is certified to ANSI/NSF-7 standards, ETL listed for the United States and Canada, and ETL Sanitation listed.
Empura E-KDD1 Features
- 1 tap direct draw beer dispenser
- Capacity: (1) 1/2 keg
- Stainless steel counterop and lid
- Heavy duty, wear-resistant laminated black vinyl front and sides
- Galvanized steel back
- 1 self-closing hinged door with a key lock
- Electronic thermostat
- Digital LED temperature display
- 3" diameter beer column
- CFC free refrigerant: R290
- Foam insulation
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase
- Power cord with a NEMA-5-15P plug
- 4" casters (lockable in front)
Empura E-KDD1 Benefits
- Cold air channeled and insulated beer column for consistent beer temperature and helps reduce foam to provide the perfect pour
- Accurate temperature control with electronic thermostat
- Easy to read digital LED temperature display
- ETL listed for the United States and Canada
- ETL Sanitation listed
- Certified to ANSI/NSF-7 standards
Storage Capacity: 7 cubic ft
|Shipping Weight||177 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||E-KDD1|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||24.1" x 32" x 36.2|
|Storage Capacity||7 Cubic Feet|
|Keg Capacity||One 1/2 Keg|
|Condenser Location||Left Side Mounted|
|Material||Stainless and Galvanized Steel|
|Number or Doors||1|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet
- 2 Year Parts and Labor
- 5 Year Compressor Warranty
Download Product ResourcesClick to View Spec
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software.