The IND-A120V is a single slim design countertop induction range / cooker from Empura with a ceramic glass top in a heavy-duty stainless steel frame.
Induction cookers are safer and provide faster heat time than traditional cooktops and this countertop induction range can cook at temperatures up to 464 degrees F. The induction cooker has digital controls, an adjustable 120-minute timer, a safety overheating sensor, and a self-checking auto-shutoff feature.
The Empura IND-A120V induction cooker runs at 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 15 Amps for 1800 Watts and it includes a power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This induction cooker is ETL listed for the United States and Canada, ETL Sanitation listed, and it is approved by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
Empura IND-A120V Features
- Slim design induction range
- Ceramic glass top
- Heavy-duty stainless steel frame
- Maximum temperature: 464 degrees F
- Digital controls
- Adjustable 120-minute timer
- Safety overheating sensor
- Self-checking auto-shutoff feature
- Electrical specifications: 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 15 Amps for 1800 Watts
- Includes power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Empura IND-A120V Benefits
- Induction cookers are safer and provide faster heat time than traditional cooktops
- ETL listed for the United States and Canada
- ETL Sanitation listed
- Approved by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
Height: 2 3/4"
|Ship Weight||45 LBS|
|Manufacturer Part #||IND-A120V|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Color(s)||Silver and Black|
|Height||2 3/4 Inches|
|ETL Sanitation Listed||Yes|
|Number of Burners||1|
|Max Temperature||464 Degrees F|