The IND-WOK208V is a single Wok countertop induction range / cooker from Empura with a ceramic glass top in a heavy-duty stainless steel frame. A Wok pan is available separately.
Induction cookers are safer and provide faster heat time than traditional cooktops and this induction range can cook at temperatures up to 464 degrees F. The induction cooker has digital controls, a self-checking auto-shutoff feature, a safety overheating sensor, and an adjustable 180-minute timer.
The Empura IND-WOK208V Wok countertop induction range runs at 208 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 14.4 Amps for 3000 Watts and it includes a power cord with a NEMA 6-20P plug.
This countertop induction cooker is CE listed and it is approved by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
Empura IND-WOK208V Features
- Countertop Wok induction range (Wok pan is available separately)
- Ceramic glass top
- Heavy-duty stainless steel frame
- Maximum temperature: 464 degrees F
- Digital controls
- Adjustable 180-minute timer
- Safety overheating sensor
- Self-checking auto-shutoff feature
- Electrical specifications: 208 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 14.4 Amps for 3000 Watts
- Includes power cord with a NEMA 6-20P plug
Empura IND-WOK208V Benefits
- Induction cookers are safer and provide faster heat time than traditional cooktops
- CE listed
- Approved by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
Height: 4 5/8"
Width: 15 1/2"
Depth: 29 3/4"
|Ship Weight||43 LBS|
|Manufacturer Part #||IND-WOK208V|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Color(s)||Silver and Black|
|Height||4 5/8 Inches|
|Width||15 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||29 3/4 Inches|
|ETL Sanitation Listed||Yes|
|Max Temperature||464 Degrees F|
|Number of Burners||1|