Everpure EV9324-22 INSURICE 2000 Twin Ice Filtration System
This Everpure EV9324-22 2000 INSURICE Twin Ice Filtration System delivers premium quality water for ice applications drink system seals, pump, tubing and small orifices from clogging, corrosion and abrasive wear. It reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of beverages. The EverPure EV9324-22 filter's sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick, and clean. It has (2) 2000 cartridges w/ self-contained scale inhibitor feed. It also Improves the taste of fountain beverages and helps retain the drink’s carbonation.
- Twin System, 1/2 micron precoat filtration, (2) 2000 cartridges, w/ self-contained scale inhibitor feed. (1) EC210 sediment prefilter cartridge, for cubers 650 lbs to 1,200 lbs/day or flakers up to 2,500 lbs/day. Pressure gauge, flushing valve, flow rate: 3.34gpm.
- Delivers premium quality water for ice applications
- Reduces water-related ice machine problems caused by scale build-up from dirt and dissolved minerals*
- New and improved Micro-Pure II media inhibits the growth of bacteria
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants
- Self-contained scale inhibitor feed keeps ice machines functioning at full capacity *
- Reduces maintenance and service costs by reducing scale* and clogging of distribution lines, evaporator plate and pump
- 20" prefilter reduces dirt and particles
- Manifold features water shit off, flushing valve and outlet pressure gauge
- Precoat submicron technology reduces dirt and particles as small as 1/2 micron in size and reduces possible health contaminants such as cysts
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
- Scale Reduction/Control as tested by Everpure
- Note: No electrical connection required
- Cyst Reduction
- Chloramine Reduction
- Scale Control
- Taste and Odor
- Micropure II
- Particulate Reduction
- Capacity: 18,000 gallons
- Maximum Flow: 3.64 gpm
- Working Pressure: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 – 8.6 bar), non-shock
- Max. Temp: 35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)
- Inlet Outlet Size: 3/4"
- Operating Weight: 29 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 20 lbs
- Certifications: NSF42 NSF53
- H: 25.59" W: 21.5" D: 6.0"
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Manufacturer's Specification Sheet