Everpure EV9327-44 INSURICE Quad 4FC-S Ice Filtration System
- Insurice PF Quad 4FC-S System. Balanced cartridge for optimum performance in varying water qualities. Increased capacity for extended reduction of chemical and mechanical contaminants. Reduces ice machine problems caused by scale build up from dirt and dissolved minerals.
- As tested by Everpure
- Balanced cartridge for optimum performance in varying water qualities
- Increased capacity for extended reduction of chemical and mechanical contaminants
- Reduces ice machine problems caused by scale build up from dirt and dissolved minerals*
- Integrated beaded phosphate with levels specifically selected for greater life and scale inhibition
- Reduces maintenance and service costs by reducing scale* and clogging of distribution lines, evaporator plate and pumps
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants
- New Fibredyne™ II media inhibits the growth of bacteria
- Fibredyne submicron carbon block technology reduces dirt and particles as small as 1/2 micron in size and reduces health contaminants such as cysts
- 10" prefilter reduces dirt and particles
- Manifold features water shut-off, flushing valve and outlet pressure gauge
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
- Note: The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this drinking water system are not necessarily in your water. Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Systems certified water that may contain filterable cysts.
- Note: No Electrical Connection Required
- Cyst Reduction
- Chloramine Reduction
- Taste and Odor
- Scale Control
- Turbidity Reduction
- Capacity: 60,000 gallons
- Maximum Flow: 10.0 gpm
- Working Pressure: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 – 8.6 bar), non-shock
- Max. Temp: 35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)
- Inlet Outlet Size: 3/4"
- Operating Weight: 43 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 35 lbs
- Certifications: NSF42 NSF53
- H: 19.5" W: 29.36" D: 6.75"
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Manufacturer's Specification Sheet