Everpure EV9328-73 Coldrink Triple 7FC Filter System
This Everpure EV9328-73 Coldrink Quad 7FC filter system Balanced cartridge for optimum performance in varying water qualities. Improves the taste of fountain beverages and helps retain the drink’s carbonation. It reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of beverages. The EverPure EV9328-73 filter's sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick, and clean. It has precoat submicron technology reduces dirt and particles as small as 1/2 micron in size and reduces health contaminants such as cysts.
- Everpure EV9328-73 Coldrink Triple 4FC Filter System
- Improves the taste of fountain beverages and helps retain the drink’s carbonation.
- Balanced cartridge for optimum performance in varying water qualities.
- Protects drink system seals, pump, tubing and small orifices from clogging, corrosion and abrasive wear.
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants.
- New Fibredyne II media inhibits the growth of bacteria
- Fibredyne submicron carbon block technology reduces dirt and particles as small as 1/2 micron in size and reduces health contaminants such as cysts.
- 20" prefilter captures larger dirt particles
- Manifold features water shut-off, flushing valve and outlet pressure gauge.
- Plate-mounting system allows for easy installation and start up
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
- Note: No Electrical Connection Required
- Note: The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this drinking water system are not necessarily in your water. Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Systems certified water that may contain filterable cysts.
- Chlorine Reduction
- Particulate Reduction
- Taste and Odor
- Cyst Reduction
- Capacity: 75,000 gallons (283,906 L)
- Maximum Flow: 7.5 gpm (28.4 Lpm)
- Max. Temp: 35 - 100ºF (2 - 38ºC)
- Inlet Outlet Size: 3/4" FPT
- Working Pressure: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 - 8.6 bar) non shock
- H: 25.59" W: 25.75" D: 6.0"
- Certifications: NSF42 NSF53
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.:Download Manufacturer's Specification Sheet