Everpure EV9347-21 High Flow CSR Plus-XC²
This Everpure EV9347-21 High Flow CSR quad-MC2 system with LPA has a low pressure alarm signals to notify when cartrisges need changing.. The SR-X with SS-IMF cartridge inhibits scale buildup in ice machines and coffee brewers. It's durable slim bowl design makes cartridge change outs easy to handle.. The EverPure EV9347-21 filter's sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick, and clean. It has 4 MC 1/2 micron precoat cartridges.
- High Flow CSR Plus-XC2 Filter System, 1/2 micron filtration, w/ water shut-off, low pressure alarm, 20" prefilter, (4) XC cartridges, water pressure inlet/outlet gauges, (1) remote mount SR-X scale reduction feeder, Evergaurd II low pressure alarm, 5 gallon surge tank, w/ LPA
- Delivers premium quality water for combination applications
- One system provides premium quality water to high flow fountain, coffee and ice machines
- New and improved Micro-Pure II media inhibits the growth of bacteria
- Ideal where extreme water conditions demand larger capacity filters and surge tank to meet peak demand flow requirements
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of beverages
- Precoat submicron technology reduces dirt and particles as small as 1/2 micron in size and reduces health contaminants such as cysts
- 20" prefilter captures larger dirt particles
- Remote mounted SR-X System with SS-IMF cartridge inhibits limescale buildup in ice machines and coffee brewers
- Low pressure alarm signals to notify whe cartridges need changing
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
- Overall dimensions listed below exclude tank and SR-X
- 110V electrical connection required for Low Pressure Alarm
- Shipping Weight: System is packed in two boxes and can be shipped via UPS. Box 1, System: 42 lbs.; Box 2, Surge Tank: 28 lbs.
- Operating Weight: 50 lbs. system; 60 lbs. tank
- Cyst Reduction
- Chlorine Reduction
- Micro-pure II
- Particulate Reduction
- Maximum Flow: 6.7 gpm
- H: 29.69" W: 31.58" D: 6.75"
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Manufacturer's Specification Sheet