Everpure EV9612-32 i4000 Replacement Cartridge
This Everpure EV9612-32 i4000 filter replacement cartridge has a new and improved Micro-Pure II media with AgION anti mycobacterial protection which inhibits any potential bacterial growth. It also reduces water-related ice machine problems caused by scale build-up from dirt and dissolved minerals. The replacement cartridge reduces chlorine taste and odor as well as other offensive contaminants. The submicron technology reduces dirt and particles and other contaminants that are harmful to health. The EverPure EV9612-32 i4000 filter's sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick, and clean.
- i40002 Replacement Cartridge, 12,000 gallon capacity, 1.2 micron precoat, for Insurice single filter, 1 pack.
- Delivers premium quality water for ice applications.
- New and improved Micro-Pure II media with AgION antimicrobacterial protection inhibits any potential bacterial growth.
- Reduces water-related ice machine problems caused by scale build-up from dirt and dissolved minerals.
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants.
- Self-contained scale inhibitor feed keeps ice machines functioning at full capacity
- Reduces maintenance and service costs by reducing scale and clogging of distribution lines, evaporator plate and pump.
- Precoat submicron technology reduces dirt and particles as small as 1/2 micon in size and reduces health contaminants such as asbestos fibers and Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts.
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quicl and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling contamination.
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53.
- Scale Reduction/Control as tested by Everpure.
- Note: No Electrical Connection Required
- The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this drinking water system are not necessarily in your water. Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system
- Cyst Reduction
- Particulate Reduction
- Scale Control
- Capacity: 12,000 gallons
- Maximum Flow: 1.67 gpm
- H: 25 D: 3.25"
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.:Download Manufacturer's Specification Sheet