Everpure EV9617-76 7CB5-K Water Filter Replacement Cartridge
The Everpure EV9617-76 Filter Cartridge is intended for foodservice, vending machine and coffee service applications, and ideal for problem water areas. It delivers premium quality water for foodservice, vending and OCS applications. Mainly it reduces chlorine taste ad odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of water and beverages.
- 7CB5-K Cartridge, 10000 gallon capacity, 5-micron, quick change, carbon block filter w/ KDF for scale, slime and microbial control, NSF listed.
- Delivers premium quality water for foodservice, vending and OCS applications
- Carbon block filter finely polishes water for high quality beverage and food applications
- Reduces chlorine taste ad odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of water and beverages
- Reduces extra fine dirt particles as small as 5 micron in size
- Does not remove Flouride
- Saves energy by reducing limescale build-up. Scale can also cause excessive machine downtime and increased maintenance costs.
- Features KDF Media which inhibits microbial build-up.
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standard 42
- Bacteriostasis and Scale Reduction as tested by KDF Fluid Treatment, INC.
- Particulate Reduction as tested by Everpure
- Note: No Electrical Connection Required
- KDF is the registered trademark of KDF Fluid Treatment, INC
- The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this drinking water system are not necessarily in your water. Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system
- Scale Control
- Particulate Reduction
- Taste and Odor
- Capacity: 10,000 gallons
- Maximum Flow: 2.5 gpm
- H: 20.75" D: 3.25"
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.:Download Manufacturer's Specification Sheet