The Everpure EV969316 water filter replacement cartridge lowers bacterial growth, deposits, lead, cysts, scale, chlorine flavor and smell with 0.5 micron rating and 1.8 GPM flow rate. This replacement water filter cartridge protects drinks system seals, pump, tubing and small orifices from clogging, corrosion and abrasive wear.
The Everpure EV969316 has a 4,900 - 9,800 gallon volume and functions at the highest pressure of 125 psi, and the highest temperature of 100 degrees F.
This replacement water filter cartridge is NSF/ANSI standard 53 certified to lower cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means. It delivers quality water for ice machines, steam and combi ovens, or coffee applications.
Everpure EV969316 Features
- 4FC-LS water filter replacement cartridge
- Reduces bacterial growth, sediments, lead, cysts, scale, chlorine taste and odor
- 1.8 GPM flow rate
- Micron rating: 0.5 micron
- Capacity: 4,900 - 9,800 gallons
- Maximum Pressure: 125 psi
- Maximum Temperature: 100 degrees F
Everpure EV969316 Benefits
- Delivers quality water for ice machines, steam and combi ovens, or coffee applications
- NSF/ANSI certified to Standards 42 and 53
|Ship Weight||12 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||EV969316|
|Filter Type||Bacteria, Sediment, Lead, Cysts, Scale, Chlorine Taste And Odor|
|Service Flow Rate||1.8 GPM|
|Micron Rating||0.5 Micron|
|Capacity||4,900 - 9,800 Gallons|
|Maximum Pressure||125 PSI|
|Maximum Temperature||100 Degrees F|
Contact us or login for pricing
- 1 Year Limited Warranty