Everpure EV9970-17 MRS-350 Culinary Water Reverse Osmosis System
The MRS-350 is intended for foodservice, vending machine and coffee service applications, and ideal for problem water areas. It delivers premium quality water for foodservice, vending and OCS applications. Mainly it reduces chlorine taste ad odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of water and beverages.
- MRS-350 Mineral Reduction System, 350 gallon per day capacity at 77F, mineral reduction cartridge (Reverse Osmosis Module), plate mount design, for kitchen use
- Configurable system that delivers reverse osmosis or blended water for multiple foodservice applications
- Perfect for use with dehydrated stocks soups, sauces and gravies
- Only the true taste of dehydrated ingredients comes through - No "off-taste" from your water
- Use to reconstitute concentrated bases, stocks and flavor systems
- All the true flavor without any "off-taste" from your water
- Well suited for pasta and rice preparation equipment
- Will not impart "off-taste" to your food like tap water
- Can also be used for rinsing vegetables prior to cooking
- Fresh, clean, pure back-of-house water source
- Note: Electrical Connection Required; 115 Volts AC, 60 Hertz, 1 Phase
- The Contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this system are not necessarily in your water. Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- NOTE: System shown with optional Pre-filter kit
- Asbestos Reduction
- Chlorine Reduction
- Cyst Reduction
- Iron Reduction
- Particulate Reduction
- Reverse Osmosis
- Scale Control
- Taste & Odor
- Turbidity Reduction
- Max. Temp:40 - 100°F
- Inlet/Outlet Size: 3/8"
- H: 38" W: 15" D: 8"
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Manufacturer's Specification Sheet