Everpure EV9970-20 MRS-350BL Reverse Osmosis System
The EV9970-20 MRS-350BL Reverse Osmosis System is intended for foodservice, vending machine and coffee service applications, and ideal for problem water areas. It delivers premium quality water for foodservice, vending and OCS applications. Mainly it reduces chlorine taste ad odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of water and beverages.
- MRS-350BL Mineral Reduction System, 350 gallon per day capacity at 77F, mineral reduction cartridge (Reverse Osmosis Module), plate mount design, for kitchen use
- Configurable system that delivers reverse osmosis or blended water for multiple foodservice applications
- The BL Series features an adjustable blend valve, which allows custom tailoring of the dissolved mineral content in the treated water. With this feature, a controlled amount of raw water is mixed with the Reserve Osmosis water to create a blend containing the desired level of TDS (Total Dissloved Solids). After blending, the water passes through a sub-micron carbon filter. This fnal filtration step removed tastes and odors, and insures delivery of ingredient quality water.
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect taste of water and beverages
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- Wall mount design allows flexible installation
- Reduces limescale build-up that can cause excessive machine downtime and increased maintenance costs. Plus, scale reduction reduces energy costs.
- Note: Electrical Connection Required; 115 Volts AC, 60 Hertz, 1 Phase
- The Contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this system are not necessarily in your water. Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- Asbestos Reduction
- Chlorine Reduction
- Cyst Reduction
- Iron Reduction
- Particulate Reduction
- Reverse Osmosis
- Scale Control
- Taste & Odor
- Turbidity Reduction
- Service Flow Rate: Dependant on water pressure in storage tank and line size(s) to equipment
- Max. Temp:40 - 100°F
- Inlet/Outlet Size: 3/8"
- H: 38" W: 15" D: 8"
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Manufacturer's Specification Sheet