Everpure EV9970-42 Triple-MC Replacement Cartridge Kit
Add this item to the cart to calculate your shipping rate
Ships Same Day
DescriptionView All Description
The Everpure EV9970-42 Triple-MC Replacement Cartridge Kit is a convenient kit that features all necessary cartridges to service a High Flow CSR Triple combination system.
- Everpure EV9970-42 Triple-MC Replacement Cartridge Kit EV9970-42 Everpure EV9970-42 Triple-MC Replacement Cartridge Kit Features: The Everpure EV9970-42 Triple-MC Replacement Cartridge Kit is a convenient kit that features all necessary cartridges to service a High Flow CSR Triple combination system. This kit includes: Qty. 1 - EC210 Sediment Prefilter Qty. 3 - MC(2) Filter Cartridge Qty. 1 - SS-IMF ScaleStick (8") or SS-10 Scalestick (10") Everpure EV9970-42 Triple-MC Replacement Cartridge Kit Specifications EV9970-42 EV9970-40
- Replacement cartridge kit for Everpure High Flow CSR Triple-MC2 Systems
- Convenient replacement cartridge kit contains all necessary cartridges to service filters in specific High Flow CSR Triple combination systems
- Kit includes (1) EC210 prefilter, (3) MC2 filter cartridges, and (1) SS-IMF with spacer
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of beverages
- New and improved Micro-Pure II media with AgION antimicrobial protection inhibits any potential bacterial growth
- Precoat submicron technology reduces dirt and particles as small as 1/2 micron in size and reduces possible health contaminants such as asbestos fibers and Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts
- 20" prefilter cartridge captures larger dirt particles and extends the life of the MC2 cartridges
- SS-IMF cartridge inhibits limescale build-up in ice machines and coffee brewers as tested by Everpure
- MC2 cartridge are NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53. SS-IMF cartridge is NSF component listed
- Note: The Contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this system are not necessarily in your water. Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. System certified for cyst reduction may be used with disinfected water that may contain filterable cysts.
- Cyst Reduction
- Particulate Reduction
- Maximum Flow: 6.7 gpm (25.4 Lpm)
- Max. Temp:35 - 100°F
- Working Pressure: 10 psi - 125 psi, non-shock
- H: 20" W: 4" D: 4"
Other Products from this Line