The Hoshizaki B-300SF is an ice storage bin that can hold up to 300 pounds of ice produced by the ice machine. Hoshizaki's storage bins are remarkably well built. The B-300SF features an incredibly strong, stainless steel exterior. This storage bin is designed for durability and is corrosion resistant. Hoshizaki's ice storage bins also feature the H-GUARD Antimicrobial Agent. This protects the bin and reduces the growth and build up of bacteria and slime.
Hoshizaki B-300SF Features:
- Ice Storage Bin For Ice Machines
- Top Hinged Front-Opening Door
- 300 Lb Ice Storage Capacity
- For Top Mounted Ice Maker
- Stainless Steel Exterior
- Painted Legs Included
- 22" Wide
- Designed for standard 24" and 24.5" deep ice machines without need of bin adapter
- Stainless Steel Cabinet Exterior Design For Easy Cleaning
- Protected By H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
- Long Lasting Attractive Appearance
- Polyethylene Bin Liner For Sanitary Storage
- Sturdy Construction For Side By Side Or Stacked Ice Machine Installation
- Formed-In-Place Polyurethane Insulation, In All Bin Walls & Bottom, Provides Dependable Ice Storage
Left to Right: 22"
Front to Back: 32-1/2"
NOTE: This ice storage bin DOES NOT produce ice. The interior of the storage bin is NOT refrigerated. This unit temporarily stores ice. An ice machine head is required but is NOT INCLUDED with this model.
|Ship Weight||135 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||BD-300SF|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||46” x 22” x 32-1/2”|
|Bin Storage Capacity||300 Lbs.|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet
- 3 Years Parts & Labor Warranty
Download Product ResourcesClick to View Spec
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software.