The Hoshizaki BD-500PF is an ice storage bin that can hold up to 500 pounds of ice produced by the ice machine mounted on top. Hoshizaki's storage bins are remarkably well built. The BD-500PF features an incredibly strong, vinyl coated galvanized steel exterior. This model has been constructed with an integrated extension of the bin top so that standard 24" and 24.5" deep ice machines heads can mount be flush mounted without the need for a bin top adapter. All Hoshizaki bins are designed for easy cleaning and the BD-500PF is corrosion resistant. Hoshizaki's ice storage bins also feature the H-GUARD Antimicrobial Agent. This protects the bin and reduces the growth and build up of bacteria and slime.
Hoshizaki BD-500PF Features:
- Ice Storage Bin For Ice Machines
- Top Hinged Front-Opening Door
- 500 Lb Ice Storage Capacity
- For Top Mounted Ice Maker
- Vinyl Clad
- Painted Legs Included
- Designed for standard 24" and 24.5" deep ice machines without need of bin adapter
- Vinyl Clad Galvanized Steel Cabinet Exterior Design For Easy Cleaning
- Protected By H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
- Long Lasting Attractive Appearance
- Polyethylene Bin Liner For Sanitary Storage
- Sturdy Construction For Side By Side Or Stacked Ice Machine Installation
- Formed-In-Place Polyurethane Insulation, In All Bin Walls & Bottom, Provides Dependable Ice Storage
Left to Right: 30"
Front to Back: 32-1/2"
NOTE: This ice storage bin DOES NOT produce ice. The interior of the storage bin is NOT refrigerated. This unit temporarily stores ice. An ice machine head is required but is NOT INCLUDED with this model.
|Ship Weight||155 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||BD-500PF|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||46” x 30” x 32-1/2”|
|Bin Storage Capacity||500 Lbs.|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet
- 3 Years Parts & Labor Warranty
Download Product ResourcesClick to View Spec
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software.