The Hoshizaki C-80BAJ-ADDS is an undercounter ice machine that creates Hoshizaki's cubelet ice. Cubelet ice - called nugget ice by many - has found its way into the hearts of ice lovers everywhere. The C-80BAJ-ADDS from Hoshizaki makes up to 80 pounds of cubelet ice per 24 hours. The internal, self-contained bin can hold up to 22 pounds of ice when filled to capacity. At just under 15 inches wide and 31.5 inches tall, Hoshizaki's C-80BAJ-ADDS requires very little room in which to operate. As a smaller ice machine, the C-80BAJ-ADDS is perfect for residential uses, and also fits in well in the office or break room. The Hoshizaki C-80BAJ-ADDS is also conveniently approved for outdoor use, expanding even further the places in which you can have ice created. The cubelet ice is soft and chewable, and retains the flavors of the drinks it cools. The C-80BAJ-ADDS from Hoshizaki was designed with fewer moving parts as well, to extend its life expectancy, and minimize the risk of the ice maker running into problems or breakdowns from extensive wear and tear. The C-80BAJ-ADDS also meets the height requirements set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act. Aside from meeting these height requirements, the C-80BAJ-ADDS can also be equipped with a door system, so owners can apply custom cabinetry to this ice maker, allowing it to fit in with, or stand out from existing appliances.
Hoshizaki C-80BAJ-ADDS Features:
- Undercounter Ice Maker w/ Built-In Storage Bin
- Air Cooled, Self Contained Condenser
- 80 Lb Ice Production/24 Hours
- 22 Lbs of Built In Storage Capacity
- Cubelet Style Ice
- Stainless Steel Exterior
- R-134A Refrigerant
- Undercounter Design Is Less Than 32" Tall, Which Complies w/ The America w/ Disabilities Act
- UL Approval Of Outdoor Use
- Power Switch Accessible w/o Panel Removal
- Easily Disassembled Water Circuit For Easy Cleaning
- Front In, Front Out Airflow
- Swing Style Reversible Door
Left to Right: 14-7/8"
Front to Back: 22-5/8"
|Ship Weight||130 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||C-80BAJ-ADDS|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||31-1/2” x 14-7/8” x 22-5/8”|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||80 Pounds|
|Bin Storage Capacity||22 Lbs.|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Cubelet Ice|
|Power Usage||17.3 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||12 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet
Contact us or login for pricing
- 2 Year Parts and Labor on Entire Machine
- 1 Year Parts and Labor on Optional HS-5061 Drain Pump Assembly
Download Product ResourcesClick to View Spec
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software.