The F-1501MWJ is one of Hoshizaki's Modular Cubelet Ice Machines. This ice maker makes approximately 1,624 pounds of flake ice. As a water cooled machine, the F-1501MWJ helps conserve energy thanks to its water cooled condenser. These machines use considerably less energy than air cooled models. The F-1501MWJ by Hoshizaki features the CleanCycle24® design which operates a completely automatic flush every twelve hours to extend the life of the machine.
Hoshizaki F-1501MWJ Features:
- Modular Flake Ice Machine
- Water-Cooled, Self Contained Condenser
- Approximately 1,624 Lb Ice Production/24 Hours
- Stainless Steel Finish
- R-404A Refrigerant
- Electrical: 208-230V/60 Hertz/1-Phase
- CleanCycle24® Design
- 15 Minute Flush Cycle Every 12 Hours
- Removes Sediment
- Cleaner Ice
- Longer Life and Easy Maintenance
Left to Right: 30"
Front to Back: 27-1/2"
|Ship Weight||325 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||F-1501MWJ|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||34-7/16” x 30” x 27-3/8”|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||1,624 Pounds|
|Condenser Type||Water Cooled|
|Power Usage||3.2 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||12 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
- 3 Year Parts & Labor On Entire Machine
- 5 Year Parts On Compressor & Air Cooled Condenser Coil