The Hoshizaki F-2001MRJ3 is a remote air-cooled ice maker that can produce up to 2,098 pounds of flake ice in a 24 hour period. As a remote air cooled condenser, the condenser can be moved outside or to the roof of the building. This will allow for more consistent ice production and moved the noise and heat produced by the condenser outside as well. Hoshizaki ice machines like the F-2001MRJ3 are equipped with a few unique features that allow them to stand out from the competition.
Hoshizaki F-2001MRJ3 Features:
- Modular Flaker Ice Machine
- Remote Air-Cooled Remote Condenser - Sold Separately
- "Snow" Style Flake Ice
- Maximum 2,098 Lb Ice Production/24 Hours
- Stainless Steel Finish
- R-404A Refrigerant
- 208-230 Volt, 60Hz, 3-phase, 18.1 amps
- UL Listed, NSF Approved
- Advanced CleanCycle24® Design
- 15 Minute Flush Cycle Every 12 Hours
- Removes Sediment
- Cleaner Ice
- Longer Life & Easy Maintenance
Left to Right: 30"
Front to Back: 27-1/2"
|Ship Weight||360 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||F-2001MRJ3|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||34-7/16” x 30” x 27-3/8”|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||2,098 Pounds|
|Condenser Type||Remote Cooled|
|Ice Type||Flake Ice|
|Power Usage||4.35 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||12 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet
- 3 Year Parts & Labor On Entire Machine
- 5 Year Parts On Compressor & Air Cooled Condenser Coil
Download Product ResourcesClick to View Spec
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software.