The Hoshizaki F-330BAJ-C is an undercounter cubelet ice maker that can produce up to 288 pounds of ice on a daily basis. The internal bin of the F-330BAJ-C will hold up to 80 pounds of cubelet ice when filled to capacity. At only 24 inches wide and 39 inches high, this Hoshizaki ice maker does not require a great amount of space to operate. It also takes in and releases air from the front of the ice maker, which means the F-330BAJ-C does not require any side clearance to operate effectively. The bin door drops down to allow for simple and convenient access to the ice. The cubelet ice produced by the Hoshizaki F-330BAJ-C is ideal beverages and soft drinks. This ice is very similar to nugget ice as it is softer and chewable. It also retains the flavor of the beverages it cools, leaving users with a chewable treat when their liquid is gone. The F-330BAJ-C also creates a suitable ice for health care facilities, as it is soft and melts quickly, minimizing the choking risks posed by standard ice cubes. With its stainless steel exterior, the Hoshizaki F-330BAJ-C was designed to be a long lasting, durable, undercounter cubelet ice machine.
Hoshizaki F-330BAJ-C Features:
- Undercounter Ice Maker w/ Built-In Storage Bin
- Cubelet Ice
- Air-Cooled, Self Contained Condenser
- 288 Lb Production/24 Hours, 80 Lbs Of Ice Storage Capacity
- Corrosion-Resistant Stainless Steel
- R-404A Refrigerant
- Automatic Flush System Designed For Longer Life & Dependability Of Ice Machine
- Evaporator Assembly Protected From Peak Loads
- Convenient Drop Down Door
- Front Access For Easier Maintenance
- Protected By H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
Left to Right: 24"
Front to Back: 26"
|Ship Weight||178 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||F-330BAJ-C|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||39” x 24” x 26”|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||288 Pounds|
|Bin Storage Capacity||80 Lbs.|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Cubelet Ice|
|Power Usage||7.3 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||12 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet
- 3 Year Parts & Labor On Ice Machine
- 5 Year Parts On Compressor
Download Product ResourcesClick to View Spec
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software.