The F-450MAJ from Hoshizaki a modular flake ice maker from the Slim-Line Series. This ice maker produces approximately 492 pounds of flake ice. As a air cooled machine, the F-450MAJ uses considerably less water thanks to its air cooled condenser. The electrical requirements of the unit are a standard 115 volts, 60Hz,1-phase power source. The F-450MAJ by Hoshizaki features the CleanCycle24® design which operates a completely automatic flush every twelve hours to extend the life of the machine.
Hoshizaki F-450MAJ Features:
- Modular Flake Ice Machine
- Slim-Line Series
- Air-Cooled, Self Contained Condenser
- Approximately 492 Lb Ice Production/24 Hours
- Stainless Steel Finish
- R-404A Refrigerant
- Electrical: 115V/60 Hertz/1-Phase
- CleanCycle24® Design
- 15 Minute Flush Cycle Every 12 Hours
- Removes Sediment
- Cleaner Ice
- Longer Life and Easy Maintenance
Left to Right: 22"
Front to Back: 27-3/8"
|Ship Weight||175 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||F-450MAJ|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||22” x 22” x 27-3/8”|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||492 Pounds|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Power Usage||4.94 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||12 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet
- 3 Year Parts & Labor On Entire Machine
- 5 Year Parts On Compressor & Air Cooled Condenser Coil
Download Product ResourcesClick to View Spec
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software.