The Hoshizaki F-500BAJ is an undercounter flake ice machine that can produce up to 536 pounds of flake ice on a daily basis. The internal bin of the F-500BAJ will hold up to 170 pounds of flake ice when filled to capacity. At only 24 inches wide and 39 inches high, this Hoshizaki ice machine does not require a great amount of space to operate. It also takes in and releases air from the front of the ice maker, which means the F-500BAJ does not require any side clearance to operate effectively. The bin door drops down to allow for simple and convenient access to the ice. The flake ice produced is ideal for seafood and produce displays, and also excellent for treating sports injuries. The F-500BAJ also creates the perfect ice for health care facilities, as it is soft and melts quickly, minimizing the choking risks posed by standard ice cubes. With its stainless steel exterior, the Hoshizaki F-500BAJ was designed to be a long lasting, durable, undercounter flake ice machine.
Hoshizaki F-500BAJ Features:
- Undercounter Ice Maker w/ Built-In Storage Bin
- "Snow" Style Flaked Ice
- Air-Cooled, Self Contained Condenser
- 536 Lb Production/24 Hours, 170 Lbs Of Ice Storage Capacity
- Corrosion-Resistant Stainless Steel
- R-404A Refrigerant
- Automatic Flush System Designed For Longer Life & Dependability Of Ice Machine
- Evaporator Assembly Protected From Peak Loads
- Convenient Drop Down Door
- Front Access For Easier Maintenance
- Protected By H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
Left to Right: 38-1/8"
Front to Back: 29-1/8"
|Ship Weight||270 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||F-500BAJ|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||42” x 38-1/8” x 29-1/8”|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||536 Pounds|
|Bin Storage Capacity||170 Lbs.|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Flake Ice|
|Power Usage||5.05 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||12 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet
Contact us or login for pricing
- 3 Year Parts & Labor On Ice Machine
- 5 Year Parts On Compressor
Download Product ResourcesClick to View Spec
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software.