The F-801MAJ-C from Hoshizaki a modular cubelet ice maker from the Slim-Line Series. This ice maker produces approximately 690 pounds of cubelet ice. As a air cooled machine, the F-801MAJ-C uses considerably less water thanks to its air cooled condenser. With its efficient air-cooled condenser, the Hoshizaki F-801MAJ-C has been ENERGY STAR rated. The electrical requirements of the unit are a standard 115 volts, 60Hz,1-phase power source. The F-801MAJ-C by Hoshizaki features the CleanCycle24® design which operates a completely automatic flush every twelve hours to extend the life of the machine.
Hoshizaki F-801MAJ-C Features:
- Modular Cubelet Ice Machine
- Slim-Line Series
- Air-Cooled, Self Contained Condenser
- Approximately 690 Lb Ice Production/24 Hours
- Stainless Steel Finish
- Compressed Cubelet (Nugget) Style Ice
- R-404A Refrigerant
- Electrical: 115V/60 Hertz/1-Phase
- CleanCycle24® Design
- 15 Minute Flush Cycle Every 12 Hours
- Removes Sediment
- Cleaner Ice
- Longer Life and Easy Maintenance
Left to Right: 22"
Front to Back: 27 3/8"
|Ship Weight||205 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||F-801MAJ-C|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||26” x 22” x 27-3/8”|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||690 Pounds|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Power Usage||5 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||12 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet
- 3 Year Parts & Labor On Entire Machine
- 5 Year Parts On Compressor & Air Cooled Condenser Coil
Download Product ResourcesClick to View Spec
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software.