The Hoshizaki IM-200BAB is an air cooled undercounter ice machine that produces Hoshizaki's large sized Regular ice cube. As an air cooled ice machine, it uses the air around it to keep the condenser cool. The Hoshizaki IM-200BAB is one of Hoshizaki's undercounter ice machines, measuring 39-1/2 inches wide and 33-1/2 inches high. This ice machine makes up to 186 pounds of ice in a 24 hour period, and the internal storage bin stores up to 75 pounds of ice. This ice machine model is ideally suited for those businesses which have lower daily ice requirements, but have the specific need for large cubes for high-end beverage service. The Regular cube is approximately 1" x 1" x 1-1/4", so this ice chills a beverage quickly. It only takes a few cubes for the perfect on-the-rocks presentation. The Hoshizaki IM-200BAB also requires only a 115 volt plug for a power source as well. The cabinet of the unit is constructed from durable stainless steel for a long life. The stainless steel evaporator plate allows efficient ice production and is corrosion resistant.
Hoshizaki IM-200BAB Features:
- Self-contained Undercounter Ice Maker w/ Bin
- Air-Cooled Self Contained Condenser
- Up to 186 LB Production/24 Hours
- Built-In 75 LB Ice Storage Capacity
- Regular Cube Style Ice measures 1" x 1" x 1-14"
- Front Opening Bin
- Durable Stainless Steel Exterior
- EverCheck® Alert System
- Stainless Steel Evaporator
- R-404A Refrigerant
- 115 Volt, 60Hz, 1-phase, 7.6 Amps
- 5 foot (1.8m) Power Cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
- NSF Approved, UL Certified
- Removable air filter
Left to Right: 39-1/2"
Front to Back: 23-5/8"
|Ship Weight||198 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||IM-200BAB|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||33-1/2” x 39-1/2” x 23-5/8”|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||186 Pounds|
|Bin Storage Capacity||75 Lbs.|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Regular Size Cubes|
|Power Usage||8.2 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||24.5 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Manufactures don’t like when we sell below a certain price. In order to provide you with the best price we ask you to contact our sales team or follow the instructions below. Our phone number is 877-900-4423!
- 3 Year Parts & Labor On Ice Machine
- 5 Year Parts On Compressor
- 5 Year Parts On Condenser Coil