Hoshizaki KM-650MAH-E Air Cooled 661 lb (296 kg) Crescent Cube Ice Machine
Hoshizaki KM-650MAH-E Product Details
The KM-650MAH-E is a 22" wide ice maker from Hoshizaki that makes up to 296 lb per day of Crescent Cube-Style ice (1-1/2" x 1-1/8" x 1/2") with an air-cooled, self-contained condenser. The ice maker is protected by H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agents and it has a CycleSaver design. There is an EverCheck alert system on this ice maker.
This ice maker operates at 220-240 Volts, 50 Hz, 1-phase and 6.8 Amps and it has a stainless steel finish.
The Hoshizaki KM-650MAH-E ice maker is NSF listed, and UL listed.
Hoshizaki KM-650MAH-E Features
- Slim-Line Modular Crescent Cube Ice Cuber
- Air Cooled, Self Contained Condenser
- Approximately 661 Lb Ice Production/24 Hours (296-kg Capacity/24 Hours)
- Stainless Steel Finish
- Crescent Cube Style
- R-404A Refrigerant
- Electrical: 220-240V/50/1-Phase
Hoshizaki KM-650MAH-E Benefits
- Protected By H-GUARD Antimicrobial Agent
- CycleSaver® Design
- EverCheck® Alert System
- Mount Two Units Side-By-Side, In Only 44" Of Floor Space, For 1,322 Lbs Of Ice Per 24 Hours
|Ship Weight||200 lbs.|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||37.5" x 22" x 27.38"|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Crescent Cubes|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||296 lb|
|Power Usage||6.4 kWh per 100 lb|