Hoshizaki KMD-850MRH Remote Cooled 791 lb Crescent Cube Ice Machine
Hoshizaki KMD-850MRH Product Details
The KMD-850MRH is a 30" wide ice maker from Hoshizaki that makes up to 785 lb per day of Crescent Cube-Style ice (1-1/2" x 1-1/8" x 1/2") with a remote air-cooled condenser. The ice maker is protected by H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agents and it has a CycleSaver design. There is an EverCheck alert system on this ice maker.
This ice maker operates at 208-230 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 9.8 Amps and it has a stainless steel finish.
The Hoshizaki KMD-850MRH ice maker is NSF listed, and UL listed.
Hoshizaki KML-850MWH Features
- Crescent Cube Style Ice Maker
- Remote Air Cooled Remote Condenser
- 785 lb Production/24 Hours - Rated At 70°F Air and 70°F Water Temperature
- Durable Stainless Steel Exterior
- Stainless Steel Evaporator
- R-404A Refrigerant
Hoshizaki KML-850MWH Benefits
- Protected By H-GUARD Antimicrobial Agent
- CycleSaver® Design
- EverCheck® Alert System
|Ship Weight||235 lbs.|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||28" x 30" x 24.63"|
|Ice Type||Crescent Cubes|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||785 lb|
|Water Usage/Ice||19.5 Gallons per 100 lb|
|Power Usage||5.4 kWh per 100 lb|