Ice-O-Matic ICE0250HT Air-Cooled 353 LB Half Cube Ice Machine - Top Discharge Vent
|Ship Weight||150 LB|
|24 Hour Yield||353 LB|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||20" x 30.13" x 24.25"|
|Water Usage for Ice||31 gal/100 LB|
The Ice-O-Matic ICE0250HT air-cooled modular ice machine produces up to 353 LB of full sized cube ice every 24 hours. The ICE0250HT is a top-discharge model, meaning that the air which cools the condenser is vented at the top of the unit. This allows installation of the Ice-O-Matic ICE0250HT in narrow spaces between other equipment, since side clearance is not required for the exhaust vent. In addition, the cabinet of the ICE0250HA combines a stainless steel interior and exterior with fingerprint-proof plastic exterior panels for durability and aesthetics. Furthermore, the low profile, functional design of the Ice-O-Matic ICE0250HA saves space, at 20" high and just over 30" wide.
The Ice-O-Matic ICE0250HT produces half cube ice, which measures 7/8" x 7/8" x 3/8". Half cube ice is ideal for dispensing applications since the cube is smaller and is less likely to jam up a dispenser. The smaller half-sized cube also works well for blended beverages since the cube is hard enough to hold up against a blender blade without turning to water and small enough to avoid jamming the blender blades and overheating your blender motor.
The Ice-O-Matic ICE0250HT is easy to install, since it only requires a 115 volt electrical connection, a water line in, and a drain. The ICE0250HT also requires mounting on another piece of equipment, such as an ice storage bin, a beverage dispenser, or an ice dispenser. The Ice-O-Matic ICE0250HT uses only 31.3 gallons of water for every 100 LB of ice it produces and has little water run-off per ice-making cycle. In addition, each ice cycle is efficient since Ice-O-Matic has incorporated its Harvest-Assist technology to help remove ice from the evaporator surface more quickly. This translates to less time and energy producing ice, which saves you money over the life of the Ice-O-Matic ICE0250HT. In addition, the unit only uses 8.1 KWh of electricity for every 100 LB of ice produced.
The evaporator plate of the Ice-O-Matic ICE0250HT has electroless nickel plating to help prevent long-term flaking damage from mineral-laden water and from ice sticking to the evaporator. Ice-O-Matic has incorporated an anti-microbial compound called AgIon into all internal surfaces where water touches. The growth of bacteria, slime, and fungus on internal surfaces where water touches is therefore reduced. While you should also install a water filter system on the incoming water line and clean your ice machine regularly, these Ice-O-Matic features mean that the Ice-O-Matic ICE0250HT will reliably provide clean, high quality, Pure Ice for your business.
Ice-O-Matic ICE0250HT Features
- Produces up to 353 LB Half Sized Cube Ice / 24 hours
- Air-cooled condenser - top-discharge model
- 30" Wide Cabinet design is Ultra low profile - only 20" High!
- Combines a stainless steel interior and exterior and fingerprint-proof plastic exterior side panels
Ice-O-Matic ICE0250HT Ice Style
- Half Cube measures 7/8" x 7/8" x 3/8"
- Half sized cube ice is popular with retailers because more ice fits in each glass
- Great for drinks of any kind, dispensing applications, and blended beverages
Ice-O-Matic ICE0250HT Benefits
- Growth of bacteria and slime fungus is reduced due to AgIon, the built-in antimicrobial protection compound
- Long-term damaging effects of water and ice on the evaporator plate are prevented due to the electroless nickel plating
- Faster, consistent ice-making cycles due to the harvest assist feature, clearing ice off of the evaporator
- Top-Discharge - Since NO SIDE CLEARANCE IS NEEDED, top air discharge units maximize space
|24/hr Ice Production||200 - 400 lbs|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Ice Machine Width||30 in.|