Ice-O-Matic CIM0320FW 22" Water-Cooled 349 LB Full Cube Ice Machine
Ice-O-Matic CIM0320FW Product Details
The Ice-O-Matic CIM0320FW water-cooled modular ice machine produces up to 349 LB of full sized cube ice every 24 hours. The 22" wide cabinet of the CIM0320FW combines a stainless steel interior and exterior with fingerprint-proof plastic exterior panels for durability and aesthetics. The water-cooled unit does not require clearance on the sides for air intake and exhaust vents, since the water cooled condenser does not require air circulation. Therefore, you can install the unit in narrow spaces (minimum of 22").
The Full Cube ice that the Ice-O-Matic CIM0320FW produces resists melting for a long time, due to its larger size (7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8"). Full cube ice is ideal for "on-the-rocks" drinks, keeping beverages colder while taking longer to melt, meaning less dilution of your beverages.
The Ice-O-Matic CIM0320FW requires a 115 volt electrical connection, two water lines in (one potable and one for cooling), and a drain for both the purged mineral-laden water from ice making AND the warm waste water that was used in cooling the condenser. The CIM0320FW also requires mounting on another piece of equipment for storage of ice, such as an ice storage bin, a beverage dispenser, or an ice dispenser. The Ice-O-Matic CIM0320FW uses only 39 gallons of water to produce each 100 LB of ice it makes. However the water-cooled condenser requires significantly more water (up to 177 gallons per 100 LB of ice) and this waste-water is all drained out of the unit. Along with not requiring electricity for cooling fans, Ice-O-Matic has incorporated its Harvest-Assist technology to help remove ice from the evaporator surface more quickly, so there is some energy savings on electricity. While there is a lot more water wasted with a water-cooled ice machine, the electrical features translate to less time and energy producing ice.
The growth of bacteria, slime, and fungus on internal surfaces where water touches is reduced due to Ice-O-Matic's built-in antimicrobial compound called AgIon, which is incorporated directly into the surface materials. While you should always install a water filter system on the incoming water line and clean your ice machine regularly, the Ice-O-Matic CIM0320FW water-cooled ice machine cuber head will reliably produce clean pure ice for your business.
Ice-O-Matic CIM0320FW Features
- Produces up to 349 LB of Full Cube Ice / 24 hours
- Cuber Head is just over 22" wide
- Combines a stainless steel interior and exterior with fingerprint-proof plastic side panels for durability
- Water-cooled Self-contained Condenser
Ice-O-Matic CIM0320FW Ice Style
- Classic, full-sized cubes are the most common cube type
- Full Cube measures 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8"
- Great for drinks of any kind, displays, retailing or dispensing
Ice-O-Matic CIM0320FW Benefits
- Growth of bacteria and slime fungus is reduced due to AgIon, the built-in antimicrobial protection compound
- Electroless Nickel Plating on Evaporator helps prevent long-term damaging effects of water and ice
- Fast, consistent ice production is available due to the harvest assist clearing ice off the freezing surface
- Water-cooled units maximize space usage with no side air vent clearance needed
- Water-cooled condenser means no hot air vented into surroundings
|Ship Weight||160 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||CIM0320FW|
|24 Hour Yield||349 LB|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Dimensions(HxWxD)||23.18" x 22.34" x 24.46"|
|Water Usage||27.3 gal/100 LB|
|Water Usage for Condenser||157 gal/100 LB|