Ice-O-Matic CIM0320HA 22" Air Cooled 334 LB Half Cube Ice Machine
Ice-O-Matic CIM0320HA Product Details
The Ice-O-Matic CIM0320HA ice machine produces up to 334 pounds of Half sized Cube ice every 24 hours (under optimal temperature conditions of 70 degrees Fahrenheit air and 50 degrees Fahrenheit water). The modular cuber head requires a 115 volt, 60 Hz, 1-Phase power supply. The Ice-O-Matic CIM0320HA cuber head is only 22 inches wide and should be mounted on an appropriately sized ice storage bin (sold separately) such as an Ice-O-Matic 22 inch storage bin. If placed on a 30 inch wide or wider bin, the cuber head will require a bin adapter plate.
The Ice-O-Matic CIM0320HA has an air-cooled condenser and therefore requires air vents for intake and exhaust. The air intake vent is located in the rear of the unit and exhaust vent is standard on the right side facing the unit. A minimum of 6 inches of clearance is needed at those locations for proper air flow, per the manufacturer. The model's space-saving 22 inch wide design works well where there is limited left-to-right wall space available (28 inches minimum).
With the 334 pounds of ice produced by the CIM0320HA daily, you should have a steady supply of half cube ice. Ice-O-Matic's Half çube measures 3/8 inches by 7/8 inches by 7/8 inches and is ideal for filling beverage glasses. Producing the Half Cube at a rate of just under 14 pounds per hour, the Ice-O-Matic CIM0320HA is a good choice for a small to mid-sized business with moderate daily ice requirements. For those looking to save a little on energy costs, the Ice-O-Matic CIM0320HA has their Harvest Assist technology to shorten the ice making cycle and reduce energy consumption. Plus, Ice-O-Matic has incorporated its PURE ICE technology into all ice making surfaces, providing built-in antimicrobial protection for the unit. Note that the Ice-O-Matic CIM0320HA does have some purge water that needs to be drained after each ice making cycle, so the location should have either a floor drain or an external drain pump (sold separately).
Ice-O-Matic CIM0320HA Features
- Produces up to 334 LB Half Cube Ice / 24 hours/li>
- Cuber Head is just over 22" wide
- Air-cooled Condenser
- Incorporates a stainless steel interior and exterior, along with fingerprint-proof plastic exterior panels
Ice-O-Matic CIM0320HA Ice Style
- Half Cube measures 7/8" x 7/8" x 3/8"
- Half-sized cubes are popular for retailing since their smaller size allows for more ice per glass
- Great for drinks of any kind, dispensing, bagging or blended drinks
Ice-O-Matic CIM0320HA Benefits
- Growth of bacteria and slime fungus is reduced due to the AgIon built-in antimicrobial protection
- Long-term damaging effects of water and ice on the evaporator plate are prevented due to the electroless nickel plating
- Easy to install, 115 Volt model
- Harvest Assist technology clears ice off the freezing surface for fast, consistent ice production
|Ship Weight||150 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||CIM0320HA|
|24 Hour Yield||334 LB|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Dimensions(HxWxD)||23.18" x 22.34" x 24.46"|
|Power Usage||8.1 kWh / 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||26.9 gal/100 lbs|