Ice-O-Matic CIM0520HA 22" Air-Cooled 520 LB Half Cube Ice Machine
Ice-O-Matic CIM0520HA Product Details
The Ice-O-Matic CIM0520HA air-cooled cuber head produces up to 520 pounds of half sized cube ice each day (at optimal temperatures of 70 degrees Fahrenheit air and 50 degrees Fahrenheit water). The unit is only 22 inches wide and is therefore a good fit for businesses with minimal space. The Ice-O-Matic CIM0520HA needs to be mounted on either an ice storage bin, a beverage dispenser, or an ice dispenser (bin or dispenser sold separately).
The Ice-O-Matic CIM0520HA has an air-cooled condenser. Air intake vents are in the rear of the unit and exhaust vents are on the right side when facing the unit. A minimum of 6 inches of vent clearance are required for proper air flow per the manufacturer. The electrical requirements of the unit are a standard 115 volts, 60Hz, 1-phase power source. The CIM0520FA has Ice-O-Matic's Harvest Assist technology, which helps remove ice from the evaporator more quickly. Harvest assist shortens the ice making cycle and reduces energy consumption.
Note that the Ice-O-Matic CIM0520HA will require an external drain of some kind for a small amount of water purged at the end of each ice-making cycle. However, any storage bin or dispenser that is used with the CIM0520HA will also require drainage, so be certain that your installation location has either a floor drain or an external drain pump (sold separately). Both the cuber head and the bin can utilize the same external drain.
<br/ > Overall, the Ice-O-Matic CIM0520HA has a very good ice production rate of 520 pounds per day (just under 22 pounds of ice per hour), which makes it ideal for a commercial kitchen with moderate daily ice requirements. The ICE0520HA produces the half sized cube, which measures 7/8 inches by 7/8 inches by 3/8 inches. The smaller cubes are ideal for dispensing applications, since there is less chance that the cubes will jam the dispensing mechanism. Plus the smaller cube means more cubes can fit in each glass, so retailers often choose the Half Cube for beverages. Finally, the Ice-O-Matic CIM0520HA cuber head has a corrosion-resistant stainless steel front and fingerprint proof plastic side panels and top, making this cuber head a good choice for a commercial kitchen with lots of traffic.
Ice-O-Matic CIM0520HA Features
- Produces up to 520 LB Half Cube Ice / 24 hours
- Cuber Head is just over 22" wide
- Air-cooled Condenser
- Incorporates a stainless steel interior and exterior, along with fingerprint-proof plastic exterior panels
Ice-O-Matic CIM0520HA Ice Style
- Half Cube measures 7/8" x 7/8" x 3/8"
- Half-sized cubes are popular for retailing since their smaller size allows for more ice per glass
- Great for drinks of any kind, dispensing, bagging or blended drinks
Ice-O-Matic CIM0520HA Benefits
- Growth of bacteria and slime fungus is reduced due to the AgIon built-in antimicrobial protection
- Long-term damaging effects of water and ice on the evaporator plate are prevented due to the electroless nickel plating
- Easy to install, 115 Volt model
- Harvest Assist technology clears ice off the freezing surface for fast, consistent ice production
|Ship Weight||165 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||CIM0520HA|
|24 Hour Yield||520 LB|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Dimensions(HxWxD)||23.08" x 22.34" x 24.46"|
|Water Usage||23.1 gal/100 LB|