The Ice-O-Matic CIM0530FA/IOD200 is a 30" wide, air-cooled modular cuber head combined with a countertop ice dispenser. The combo is actually two separate equipment pieces designed to be configured with the cuber head on the ice dispenser.
The CIM0530FA has a production rate of up to 561 pounds of full cube ice every 24 hours. The cuber head unit cabinet is only 21" high. Since the Ice-O-Matic CIM0530FA is an air-cooled model, it does require a minimum of 6" of circulation clearance on the right side and the back for the air vents. The full-sized cube ice produced by the Ice-O-Matic CIM0530FA measures 7/8" wide x 7/8" deep x 7/8" high. The Full-sized cubes take longer to melt due to their size, and so they are popular for retail beverages (less dilution of the drink) or for bagging ice (fewer frozen clumps). The Ice-O-Matic CIM0530FA is easy to install since it only requires a 115-volt electrical connection, a water line in, and a drain for the purge water at the end of each ice-making cycle. In addition, the Ice-O-Matic CIM0530FA uses Harvest-Assist technology to quickly remove ice from the evaporator surface, saving time and electricity every ice-making cycle.
The Ice-O-Matic IOD200 countertop ice dispenser has a lever-activated dispensing feature. The IOD200 has an internal storage bin that can hold up to 200 pounds of ice, and it can accommodate most 30-inch wide ice machine heads such as the CIM0530FA. Note that the Ice-O-Matic IOD200 is designed to only dispense either cube ice or pearl (nugget-style) ice. The IOD200's dispenser area has a 10 1/2" cup clearance and Ice-O-Matic's Direct Dispense technology ensures that ice hits the glass with every dispense.
The combination of the CIM0530FA and the IOD200 is pairing that would suit businesses with moderate daily ice requirements (up to 561 LB per day). Since the dispenser can hold 200 LB of ice, your customers or employees are unlikely to run out of ice. And the CIM0530FA/IOD200 equipment combo is just over 57 inches tall, so it can fit on most commercial counters either in your foodservice establishment or your company break room.
Ice-O-Matic CIM0530FA Features
- Elevation Series Modular Cube Ice Maker
- Air-cooled condenser
- Produces up to 561 LB Full Cube Ice / 24 hours
- Built-in Agion antimicrobial protection
- Refrigerant: R404a
- Universal Smart Harness control board for easy install, diagnostics, and servicing
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 17.8 Amps
- Dishwasher-safe and BPA-free snap-in, snap-out components
- Made in USA
Ice-O-Matic IOD200 Features
- Counter-Model, Lever Dispensing
- Cube & Pearl Dispensing ONLY
- INCLUDES REQUIRED BIN KIT - KBT25030
- 200 LB Ice Storage Capacity, 30 1/4" Wide
- Turns ice on the hour to consistently provide more dispensable ice
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 3.5 Amps
Left to Right: 30 1/4"
Front to Back: 31"
Height: 57 1/4"
|Ship Weight||348 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||CIM0530FA/IOD200/KBT25030|
|Amps||17.8 (Ice Machine Head), 3.5 (Dispenser)|
|Overall Dimensions (HxWxD)||57-1/4" x 30-1/4" x 31"|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||561 Pounds|
|Bin Storage Capacity||200 Lbs.|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Size Cubes|
|Ice Machine Power Usage||5.87 kWh per 100 lb|
|Type||Ice Machines with Dispensers|
|Ice Machine Water Usage||19.9 Gallons per 100 lb|
- 3 Years Parts And Labor On Ice Machine
- 5 Years Parts Coverage On Evaporator and Compressor
- 2 Years Parts & 1 Year Labor On Dispenser