Ice-O-Matic CIM0836FR 30" Remote Air-Cooled 913 LB Full Cube Ice Machine
Ice-O-Matic CIM0836FR Product Details
The Ice-O-Matic CIM0836FR is a remote air-cooled ice machine that produces up to 913 pounds of full ice cubes on a daily basis. Full Cube ice measures 7/8" by 7/8" by 7/8" and because of its larger size, it will take a bit longer to melt. The Full Cube made by the CIM0836FR makes an ideal choice for using in retail beverages, particularly high-end "on-the-rocks" drinks in bar applications. With the Full Cube, each beverage can be cooled with less dilution of the flavor.
The remote condenser used by the CIM0836FR can be placed outside, on the roof or away from your building. This allows the Ice-O-Matic CIM0836FR to operate more consistently in higher temperatures. The remote condenser also means that there is no hot air being discharged into your surroundings. Plus the remote condenser of the CIM0836FR results in a quieter working environment where your ice machine is installed.
When considering which ice machine model will fit in your location, note that the Ice-O-Matic CIM0836FR stands 26 inches tall and measures just over 30 inches wide. It will require being mounted on another piece of equipment such as an ice storage bin, a beverage dispenser, or an ice dispenser, which all have built-in ice storage capacity. The Ice-O-Matic CIM0836FR operates with a 208-230 volt electrical hookup and will require one incoming water line for making ice. The cuber head will also purge some water at the end of each ice-making cycle, so your installation location will need to have a drain of some kind, either a gravity floor drain or a drain pump assembly for removing that purged water.
With a relatively high daily output, the Ice-O-Matic CIM0836FR is a great ice machine for establishments with mid to upper level ice requirements. Plus, with a remote-located condenser, this cuber head won't impact your customers or employees with either heat or noise. This makes the quiet, unobtrusive Ice-O-Matic CIM0836FR work well in the hotel ice vending alcove or mounted on top of a beverage dispenser located in the dining area where customers self-serve.
All Ice-O-Matic ice machines, including the CIM0836FR, feature Ice-O-Matic's unique Harvest Assist and Pure Ice technologies. Harvest Assist helps dislodge ice from the evaporator more quickly, assuring reliable ice production and allowing the CIM0836FR to operate smoothly, while using less electricity. Ice-O-Matic's Pure Ice features incorporate the AgION antimicrobial compound into the internal surfaces of the CIM0836FR that touch water and ice, helping to provide pure, high quality ice.
Ice-O-Matic CIM0836FR Features
- ICE Series Ice Maker
- Produces up to 913 LB Full Cube Ice / 24 hours
- Remote Air-Cooled Condenser
- 30" Wide, 26" High cabinet design
- Incorporates a stainless steel interior and exterior, along with fingerprint-proof plastic exterior panels
- 208-230v/60Hz/1-ph, 14.7 amps
Ice-O-Matic CIM0836FR Ice Style
- Classic, full-sized cubes are the most common cube type
- Full Cube measures 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8"
- Great for drinks of any kind, displays, retailing or dispensing
Ice-O-Matic CIM0836FR Benefits
- No Hot Air Discharge in the surrounding area
- Decreased Noise pollution due to the remote condenser location
- Growth of bacteria and slime fungus is reduced due to the AgIon built-in antimicrobial protection
- Long-term damaging effects of water and ice on the evaporator plate are prevented due to the electroless nickel plating
- Harvest Assist technology clears ice off the freezing surface for fast, consistent ice production
- Requires The Ice-O-Matic VRC2061B Remote Condenser Unit
|Ship Weight||220 LB|
|24 Hour Yield||913 LB|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Dimensions(HxWxD)||26.06" x 30.13" x 24.25"|
|Power Usage||5.3 kWh per 100 LB of Ice|
|Water Usage||21.5 gal/100 LB|