Ice-O-Matic CIM1136FR 30" Remote Air Cooled 982 LB Full Cube Ice Machine
Ice-O-Matic CIM1136FR Product Details
The Ice-O-Matic CIM1136FR is a remote air-cooled ice machine that produces up to 982 pounds of full ice cubes on a daily basis. Full Cube ice measures 7/8" by 7/8" by 7/8" and because of its larger size, it will take a bit longer to melt, making it perfect for beverages served in bars, restaurants, cafes, and cafeterias. The Full Cube made by the CIM1136FR makes an ideal choice for using in retail beverages, particularly high-end "on-the-rocks" drinks in bar applications. Beverages can be cooled by Full Cube ice with less dilution of their flavor.
The remote condenser used by the Ice-O-Matic CIM1136FR is the VRC2061B Remote Condenser (sold separately). The condenser can be placed outside, on the roof or away from your building. This allows the Ice-O-Matic CIM1136FR to operate more consistently in temperatures which exceed ideal conditions. Using a remote condenser also means that there is no hot air being released into the area around the cuber head. Plus having the remote condenser of the CIM1136FR located elsewhere results in a quieter working environment.
When considering your installation location, note that the Ice-O-Matic CIM1136FR measures 26 inches tall and just over 30 inches wide. The cuber head requires being mounted on another piece of equipment such as an ice storage bin, a beverage dispenser, or an ice dispenser, in order to store ice. The Ice-O-Matic CIM1136FR operates with a 208-230 volt electrical hookup and needs one incoming water line for making ice. The modular ice machine will also purge some water at the end of each ice-making cycle, so your installation location will need to have a drain of some kind, either a gravity floor drain or a drain pump assembly.
With a relatively high daily output of 982 pounds of ice, the Ice-O-Matic CIM1136FR is a great investment for establishments with moderate to high daily ice consumption. Plus, with a remote-located condenser, the CIM1136FR won't bother your customers or employees with either heat or noise. The quiet Ice-O-Matic CIM1136FR works well in hotel ice vending alcoves or mounted on a beverage dispenser in a self-serve dining area.
The CIM1136FR features Ice-O-Matic's unique Harvest Assist and Pure Ice technologies. Harvest Assist helps remove ice from the evaporator more quickly, allowing the CIM1136FR to operate smoothly and use less electricity. Ice-O-Matic integrates the AgION antimicrobial compound into the internal surfaces of the CIM1136FR that touch water and ice to reduce bacteria or other organism growth.
Ice-O-Matic CIM1136FR Features
- ICE Series Ice Maker
- Produces up to 982 LB Full Cube Ice / 24 hours
- Remote Air-Cooled Condenser
- 30" Wide, 26" High cabinet design
- Incorporates a stainless steel interior and exterior, along with fingerprint-proof plastic exterior panels
- 208-230v/60Hz/1-ph, 13.8 amps
Ice-O-Matic CIM1136FR Ice Style
- Classic, full-sized cubes are the most common cube type
- Full Cube measures 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8"
- Great for drinks of any kind, displays, retailing or dispensing
Benefits of Ice-O-Matic CIM1136FR
- No Hot Air Discharge in the surrounding area
- Decreased Noise pollution due to the remote condenser location
- Growth of bacteria and slime fungus is reduced due to the AgIon built-in antimicrobial protection
- Long-term damaging effects of water and ice on the evaporator plate are prevented due to the electroless nickel plating
- Harvest Assist technology clears ice off the freezing surface for fast, consistent ice production
- Requires The Ice-O-Matic VRC2061B Remote Condenser Unit
|Ship Weight||235 LB|
|24 Hour Yield||982 LB|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Dimensions(HxWxD)||26.06" x 30.13" x 24.25"|
|Water Usage||23 gal/100 LB|