Ice-O-Matic CIM1136FW 30" Water-Cooled 960 LB Full Cube Ice Machine
Ice-O-Matic CIM1136FW Product Details
The Ice-O-Matic CIM1136FW water-cooled modular ice machine produces up to 960 LB of full sized cube ice every 24 hours, which is 40 pounds of ice each hour. Full Cube ice measures 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8". It is a larger cube than other styles and therefore takes a while to melt. Full cube ice is ideal for retail or bar bar beverages, particularly "on-the-rocks" drinks, since it keeps beverages chilled with less dilution of the liquid or its flavor. The CIM1136FW would work well in a bar setting with moderate to high levels of customer traffic and ice consumption.
The Ice-O-Matic CIM1136FW combines a stainless steel exterior front panel with fingerprint-proof plastic exterior side panels. The Ice-O-Matic CIM1136FW's cabinet only measures 26" high and just over 30" wide. In addition, since it has a water-cooled condenser, the cuber head does not require air circulation or any clearance on the right side for vents. Therefore, you can install the Ice-O-Matic CIM1136FW in narrow spaces of 30" wide. However, you will require a small amount of space at the back for electrical and water connections.
For proper installation, note that the Ice-O-Matic CIM1136FW requires a 208-230 volt electrical connection. The cuber head also requires 2 incoming water lines. One water line must be potable for making ice. The second incoming water line will be for cooling the condenser. In addition, the CIM1136FW needs an external drain that can handle the large volume of run off water from ice-making and cooling the condenser (it can be either a floor drain or a drain pump). The Ice-O-Matic CIM1136FW also needs to be installed on another piece of equipment, such as an ice storage bin, a beverage dispenser, or an ice dispenser, for storing the ice it produces.
Note that since the Ice-O-Matic CIM1136FW is a water-cooled model, it will use a lot of water. First, it will use 23.4 gallons of water to make each 100 pounds of ice, up to 225 gallons per day. However the water-cooled condenser requires another 113 gallons per 100 pounds of ice produced. This can add up to an additional 1005 gallons of water on a day of full ice-making. All of the condenser waste-water is drained out of the unit. In contrast, Ice-O-Matic has incorporated its Harvest-Assist technology to help remove ice from the evaporator surface more quickly, shortening the ice-making cycle and saving time and electricity. While there is a lot more water wasted with a water-cooled ice machine, there is a savings on the electricity used to produce ice. The CIM1136FW model only uses 4.3 kWH electricity for every 100 pounds of ice it makes.
An additional feature of the Ice-O-Matic CIM1136FW is that it uses electroless nickel plating on the evaporator plate to reduce the long-term damaging effects of water and ice. Plus, in order to reduce the growth of bacteria, Ice-O-Matic has incorporated the AgION antimicrobial compound into the internal surfaces of the CIM1136FW that come into contact with water or ice.
Ice-O-Matic CIM1136FW Features
- ICE Series Ice Maker
- Produces up to 960 LB Full Cube Ice / 24 hours
- Water-cooled Self-contained Condenser
- 30" Wide, 26" High cabinet design
- Incorporates a stainless steel interior and exterior, along with fingerprint-proof plastic exterior panels
- 208-230v/60Hz/1-ph, 12.8 amps
Ice-O-Matic CIM1136FW Ice Style
- Classic, full-sized cubes are the most common cube type
- Full Cube measures 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8"
- Great for drinks of any kind, displays, retailing or dispensing
Ice-O-Matic CIM1136FW Benefits
- Growth of bacteria and slime fungus is reduced due to AgIon, the built-in antimicrobial protection compound
- Electroless Nickel Plating on Evaporator helps prevent long-term damaging effects of water and ice
- Fast, consistent ice production is available due to the harvest assist clearing ice off the freezing surface
- Water-cooled units maximize space usage with no side air vent clearance needed
- Water-cooled condenser means no hot air vented into surroundings
|Ship Weight||225 LB|
|24 Hour Yield||960 LB|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Dimensions(HxWxD)||26.06" x 30.13" x 24.25"|
|Water Usage for Ice||23.4 gal/100 LB|
|Water Usage for Condenser||112 gal/100 LB|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.:Download Owners Manual