Ice-O-Matic CIM1136HW 30" Water-Cooled 960 LB Half Cube Ice Machine
Ice-O-Matic CIM Product Details
The Ice-O-Matic CIM1136HW water-cooled modular ice machine produces up to 960 LB of Half Cube ice on a daily basis when temperatures conditions are ideal (70 degrees F air and 50 degrees F water). Basically, the CIM1136HW can give you 40 pounds of Half Cube ice each hour. Half Cube ice measures 7/8" x 7/8" x 3/8". The smaller cube made by the CIM1136HW is perfect for retail beverages served in bars, restaurants, cafes, and cafeterias, since more cubes can fit in each glass. More ice per serving increases liquid displacement and thus there is less beverage in each glass sold, saving you money over time.. It is often used in ice dispensers because it is less likely to jam the dispenser.
The Ice-O-Matic CIM1136HW's cabinet combines a stainless steel exterior front panel with fingerprint-proof plastic exterior side panels. The CIM1136HW cuber head only measures 26" high and just over 30" wide. Plus, since a water-cooled condenser does not require air circulation or any clearance on the right side for vents, the Ice-O-Matic CIM1136HW can be installed in spaces that are only 30" wide. Note that the cuber head does require minimal clearance at the back for electrical and water connections.
At your installation location, the Ice-O-Matic CIM1136HW will require a 208-230 volt electrical connection. It also must have 2 incoming water lines. The first water line should be potable water for ice-making. The second water line will be for cooling the condenser. Also note that the CIM1136HW will need an external drain that can handle the large quantity of flushed water both from ice-making and from cooling the condenser. The Ice-O-Matic CIM1136HW should be installed on another piece of equipment, such as an ice storage bin, a beverage dispenser, or an ice dispenser, which can hold the ice that it produces.
Note that since the Ice-O-Matic CIM1136HW is a water-cooled model, it will use a significant amount of water. First, for every 100 pounds of ice it makes, the CIM1136HW ice maker uses 23.4 gallons of water. Then the water-cooled condenser uses another 112 gallons of water for every 100 pounds of ice produced. Both ice-making and condenser water can add up (225 gallons for making ice 1005 gallons for cooling the condenser on a full day of ice-making). The main point is that the water that cools the condenser is considered waste-water. All of that waste water gets flushed, so be certain to have an external water drain (a gravity drain or drain pump). In contrast, to decrease electricity consumption, Ice-O-Matic has incorporated its Harvest-Assist technology to help remove ice from the evaporator more quickly, shortening the ice-making cycle. In the end, the CIM1136HW ice machine only uses 4.3 kWH electricity for every 100 pounds of ice it makes.
The Ice-O-Matic CIM1136HW cuber head has electroless nickel plating on the evaporator plate to reduce the long-term damaging effects of water and ice. Plus, in order to reduce the growth of bacteria, Ice-O-Matic has integrated the AgION antimicrobial compound directly into the surfaces of internal components that touch water or ice.
Ice-O-Matic CIM1136HW Features
- ICE Series Ice Maker
- Produces up to 960 LB Half Cube Ice / 24 hours
- Water-cooled Self-contained Condenser
- 30" Wide, 26" High cabinet design
- Incorporates a stainless steel interior and exterior, along with fingerprint-proof plastic exterior panels
- 208-230v/60Hz/1-ph, 12.8 amps
Ice-O-Matic CIM1136HW Ice Style
- Half Cube ice measures 7/8" x 7/8" x 3/8"
- Half-sized cubes are popular because their smaller size means more ice per glass
- Great for drinks of any kind, dispensing applications, or making blended beverages
Benefits of Ice-O-Matic CIM1136HW
- Growth of bacteria and slime fungus is reduced due to AgIon, the built-in antimicrobial protection compound
- Electroless Nickel Plating on Evaporator helps prevent long-term damaging effects of water and ice
- Fast, consistent ice production is available due to the harvest assist clearing ice off the freezing surface
- Water-cooled units maximize space usage with no side air vent clearance needed
- Water-cooled condenser means no hot air vented into surroundings
|Ship Weight||255 LB|
|24 Hour Yield||960 LB|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Dimensions(HxWxD)||26.06" x 30.13" x 24.25"|
|Water Usage||23 gal/100 LB|
|Water Usage for Condenser||112 gal/100 LB|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.:Download Owners Manual