Ice-O-Matic CIM1137HA 30" Air-Cooled 1000 LB Half Cube Ice Machine
Ice-O-Matic CIM1137HA Product Details
The Ice-O-Matic CIM1137HA ice cuber head produces up to 1000 pounds of Half Size cube ice every 24 hours (under optimal temperatures of 70 degrees Fahrenheit air and 50 degrees Fahrenheit water). The CIM1137HA is a large production cuber head from Ice-O-Matic with an air-cooled self-contained condenser. With a daily ice production rate of 1000 pounds, that means the unit creates just under 42 pounds of ice per hour, so you will most likely always have enough ice on hand.
Plus the half cube produced by the Ice-O-Matic CIM1137HA measure 3/8 inches by 7/8 inches by 7/8 inches, making them ideal for dispensing and for beverages in general. The machine itself is 30 inches wide with a durable, corrosion-resistant Stainless Steel exterior. The Ice-O-Matic CIM1137HA was designed to be space saving with its 26 inch height, so even when mounted on an ice storage bin (sold separately) the modular ice machine equipment should fit in most locations. The Ice-O-Matic CIM1137HA electrical specifications are 208-230 volts, 60 Hz, and 3-phase. Note that the air intake and exhaust vents require 6 inch clearance per the manufacturer.
The Ice-O-Matic CIM1137HA also has Pure Ice technology, which is built-in antimicrobial protection that inhibits bacteria growth on ice making surfaces. (The Ice-O-Matic CIM1137HA cuber head will require a drain for water that is purged after each ice making cycle - either a floor drain or an external drain pump - purchased separately).
Ice-O-Matic CIM1137HA Features
- Air is filter-free
- The product design is an Ultra low profile
- Incorporates a stainless steel interior and exterior
Ice-O-Matic CIM1137HA Ice Style
- Regular sized cubes are frequent, but it's also produces versatile cube types
- Used for all types of drinks,shows, retailing/dispensing
Ice-O-Matic CIM1137HA Benefits
- Growth of bacteria and slime fungus is reduced due to the built-in antimicrobial protection
- Long-term damaging effects of water and ice are prevented due to due to the electroless nickel plating
- Fast, consistent ice production is available due to the harvest assist clearing ice off the freezing surface
- Since this product is easy to install and is ideal for water conservation, this air cooled machine is affordable
- Since no side clearance is needed, top air discharge units maximize space
- B25, B40, B55, B100, B120, B150, B170 are the bin models used
|Ship Weight||230 lbs.|
|24 Hour Yield||1000 lbs|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Dimensions||26.06" x 30.13" x 24.25"|
|Water Usage||22 gal/100 lbs|