The CIM0430FW is an Elevation Series 30 1/4" wide modular cube ice maker from Ice-O-Matic that is Water-Cooled and makes Full-Size cubes (7/8" high x 7/8" wide x 7/8" deep) at approximately 460 lb per day. This ice maker has a self-contained condenser that uses R404A refrigerant.
This ice maker features built-in Agion antimicrobial protection and it exceeds the new 2018 Department of Energy (DOE) regulations.
The CIM0430FW ice maker is an electric unit that runs on 115 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 10.7 Amps and it requires hardwiring. The unit operates at approximately 5,100 BTU/hr.
There are simple, one-touch controls on this ice maker for sanitation and descaling and a smart LED light to indicate the machine status and to indicate when cleaning is required. The ice maker features snap-in, snap-out BPA-free dishwasher-safe components.
This ice maker is made in the USA, NSF listed, UL listed for the United States and Canada, and it is CE listed.
Ice-O-Matic CIM0430FW Features
- Elevation Series modular cube ice maker
- 30 1/4" wide
- Ice Production: 460 lb per 24 hours
- Cube Type: Full-Size cubes (7/8" high x 7/8" wide x 7/8" deep)
- Simple, one-touch controls for sanitation and descaling
- Smart LED light
- Snap-in, snap-out BPA-free dishwasher-safe components
- Refrigerant: R404A
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 10.7 Amps
- Hardwiring required
- BTU: 5,100 BTU/hr
Ice-O-Matic CIM0430FW Benefits
- Built-in Agion antimicrobial protection
- Smart LED light indicates machine status and indicates when cleaning is required
- Exceeds 2018 Department of Energy (DOE) regulations
- UL listed for the United States and Canada
- CE listed
- NSF listed
- Made in the USA
Height: 21 1/4"
Width: 30 1/4"
Depth: 24 1/4"
|Ship Weight||155.00 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||CIM0430FW|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|24 Hour Production||445 Pounds|
|Dimensions(HxWxD)||21.25” x 30.25” x 24.25"|
|Ice Water Usage / 100 LB Ice||17.8 Gallons|
|Condenser Water Usage / 100 LB Ice||169 Gallons|
|kWH used / 100 LB Ice||4.75 kWH|
- 3 Years Parts And Labor On Ice Machine Components
- 5 Years Parts On Compressor and Evaporator