The CIM0636HR is an Elevation Series 30 1/4" wide modular cube ice maker from Ice-O-Matic that operates with a Remote Condenser and makes Half-Size cubes (7/8" high x 3/8" wide x 7/8" deep) at approximately 600 lb per day.
There are simple, one-touch controls on this ice maker for sanitation and descaling and a smart LED light to indicate the machine status and to indicate when cleaning is required. The ice maker features snap-in, snap-out BPA-free dishwasher-safe components.
The Elevation Series ice maker features built-in Agion antimicrobial protection and it exceeds the new 2018 Department of Energy (DOE) regulations.
The CIM0636HR ice maker is an electric unit that runs on 208-230 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 10.0 Amps and it requires hardwiring.
This ice maker is made in the USA, NSF listed, UL listed for the United States and Canada, and it is CE listed.
This ice maker has a self-contained condenser that uses R404A refrigerant. The unit operates at approximately 8,600 BTU/hr.
Ice-O-Matic CIM0636HR Features
- Elevation Series modular cube ice maker
- 30 1/4" wide
- Remote Condenser
- Ice Production: 600 lb per 24 hours
- Cube Type: Half-Size cubes (7/8" high x 3/8" wide x 7/8" deep)
- Simple, one-touch controls for sanitation and descaling
- Smart LED light
- Snap-in, snap-out BPA-free dishwasher-safe components
- Refrigerant: R404A
- Electrical specifications: 208-230 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 10.0 Amps
- Hardwiring required
- BTU: 8,600 BTU/hr
Ice-O-Matic CIM0636HR Benefits
- Built-in Agion antimicrobial protection
- Smart LED light indicates machine status and indicates when cleaning is required
- Exceeds 2018 Department of Energy (DOE) regulations
- UL listed for the United States and Canada
- CE listed
- NSF listed
- Made in the USA
Height: 21 1/4"
Width: 30 1/4"
Depth: 24 1/4"
|Ship Weight||160.00 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||CIM0636HR|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Condenser Type||Remote Air-Cooled|
|24 Hour Production||600 Pounds|
|Dimensions(HxWxD)||21.25” x 30.25” x 24.25"|
|Ice Water Usage / 100 LB Ice||19.0 Gallons|
|kWH used / 100 LB Ice||5.29 kWH|
- 3 Years Parts And Labor On Ice Machine Components
- 5 Years Parts On Compressor and Evaporator