The CIM1136HW is an Elevation Series 30 1/4" wide modular cube ice maker from Ice-O-Matic that operates with a Water-Cooled Condenser and makes Half-Size cubes (7/8" high x 3/8" wide x 7/8" deep) at approximately 968 lb per day.
There are simple, one-touch controls on this ice maker for sanitation and descaling and a smart LED light to indicate the machine status and to indicate when cleaning is required. The ice maker features snap-in, snap-out BPA-free dishwasher-safe components.
This ice maker has a self-contained condenser that uses R404A refrigerant. The unit operates at approximately 18,200 BTU/hr.
The CIM1136HW ice maker is an electric unit that runs on 208-230 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 11.8 Amps and it requires hardwiring.
The Elevation Series ice maker features built-in Agion antimicrobial protection and it exceeds the new 2018 Department of Energy (DOE) regulations.
This ice maker is made in the USA, NSF listed, UL listed for the United States and Canada, and it is CE listed.
Ice-O-Matic CIM1136HW Features
- Elevation Series modular cube ice maker
- 30 1/4" wide
- Water-Cooled Condenser
- Ice Production: 968 lb per 24 hours
- Cube Type: Half-Size cubes (7/8" high x 3/8" wide x 7/8" deep)
- Simple, one-touch controls for sanitation and descaling
- Smart LED light
- Snap-in, snap-out BPA-free dishwasher-safe components
- Refrigerant: R404A
- Electrical specifications: 208-230 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 11.8 Amps
- Hardwiring required
- BTU: 18,200 BTU/hr
Ice-O-Matic CIM1136HW Benefits
- Built-in Agion antimicrobial protection
- Smart LED light indicates machine status and indicates when cleaning is required
- Exceeds 2018 Department of Energy (DOE) regulations
- UL listed for the United States and Canada
- CE listed
- NSF listed
- Made in the USA
Height: 26 9/10"
Width: 30 1/4"
Depth: 24 1/4"
|Ship Weight||225.00 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||CIM1136HW|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|24 Hour Production||968 Pounds|
|Dimensions(HxWxD)||26.9” x 30.25” x 24.25"|
|Ice Water Usage / 100 LB Ice||19.0 Gallons|
|Condenser Water Usage / 100 LB Ice||140 Gallons|
|kWH used / 100 LB Ice||4.1 kWH|
Contact us or login for pricing
- 3 Years Parts And Labor On Ice Machine Components
- 5 Years Parts On Compressor and Evaporator