Ice-O-Matic ICE0250FA 30" Air-Cooled 336 LB Full Cube Ice Machine
Ice-O-Matic ICE0250FA Product Details
The Ice-O-Matic ICE0250FA air-cooled modular ice machine produces up to 336 LB of full sized cube ice every 24 hours. This means that you will get 14 LB of ice each hour from the Ice-O-Matic ICE0250FA. This production rate will adequately serve a small to medium sized foodservice establishment. The cabinet of the ICE0250FA has an Ultra low profile and combines a stainless steel interior and exterior with fingerprint-proof plastic exterior panels for durability and aesthetics. Furthermore, the functional design of the Ice-O-Matic ICE0250FA saves space, at 20" high and just over 30" wide. The standard air-cooled unit will require a minimum of 6" of clearance on both sides for air intake and exhaust vents.
The ice that the Ice-O-Matic ICE0250FA produces is more than exceptional because it resists melting for a long time, due to the full cube size (7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8"). Full cube ice is popular in "on-the-rocks" drinks and keeps beverages colder while taking longer to melt, meaning less dilution of your beverages.
The Ice-O-Matic ICE0250FA is easy to install since it only requires a 115 volt electrical connection, a water line in, and a drain. The ICE0250FA also requires mounting on another piece of equipment for storage of ice, such as an ice storage bin, a beverage dispenser, or an ice dispenser. The Ice-O-Matic ICE0250FA uses only 35.8 gallons of water for every 100 LB of ice it produces and has little water run-off per ice-making cycle. In addition, each ice cycle is efficient since Ice-O-Matic has incorporated its Harvest-Assist technology to help remove ice from the evaporator surface more quickly. This translates to less time and energy producing ice, which saves you money over the life of the Ice-O-Matic ICE0250FA.
In addition, the long term damaging effects of water and ice on the evaporator plate are prevented due to the electroless nickel plating used in the Ice-O-Matic ICE0250FA. The growth of bacteria, slime, and fungus on internal surfaces where water touches is reduced due to Ice-O-Matic's built-in antimicrobial compound called AgIon. While you should always install a water filter system on the incoming water line and clean your ice machine regularly, the Ice-O-Matic ICE0250FA will reliably produce Pure Ice for your foodservice business.
Ice-O-Matic ICE0250FA Features
- Produces up to 336 LB Full Cube Ice / 24 hours/li>
- The model cabinet design is 30" wide and Ultra low profile - only 20" high!
- Air-cooled condenser
- Incorporates a stainless steel interior and exterior, along with fingerprint-proof plastic exterior panels
Ice-O-Matic ICE0250FA Ice Style
- Classic, full-sized cubes are the most common cube type
- Full Cube measures 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8"
- Great for drinks of any kind, displays, retailing or dispensing
Ice-O-Matic ICE0250FA Benefits
- Growth of bacteria and slime fungus is reduced due to the AgIon built-in antimicrobial protection
- Long-term damaging effects of water and ice on the evaporator plate are prevented due to the electroless nickel plating
- Easy to install, 115 Volt model
- Harvest Assist technology clears ice off the freezing surface for fast, consistent ice production
- B25, B40, B55, B100, B120, B150, B170 are the compatible Ice-O-Matic bin models
|Ship Weight||150 LB|
|24 Hour Yield||336 LB|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Dimensions(HxWxD)||20" x 30.13" x 24.25"|
|Water Usage||35.8 gal/100 LB|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.:Download Manufacturer's Specification Sheet